You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rswifhand_NA

[ALL] KanColle Voiceover Modifications

86 comments in this topic

On 12/1/2017 at 5:51 PM, Suryn said:

try removing the folders in /res/banks but keep mod.xml that might help

The only thing in that folder is the mod.xml. There were no folders in /banks when I looked.

KinoMyu    68
On 12/1/2017 at 1:30 PM, Squishy_Beenz said:

I've been moving the mods into the next update folder without any problems, but for some reason the last update made the mods stop working, even though I did everything in the same way I usually do. No matter what file program I use to extract the mods to the resmods folder, the mods don't show up in my modifications tab ingame. I also have the correct banks/Mods folders containing the mods. Anything else I should try?

0.6.13 changed how voice mods are read. Now, they mod.xml file which lists all of the files and the lines that they correspond to. You can either use my mod.xml generator or WG's in-house solution to convert old sound mods to work with the new version of WOWS.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/142239-modxml-generator-convert-old-sound-mods-to-work-with-0613/

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/91436-old-sound-mod-converter/

Rswifhand_NA    11

added .xml files to all current mods thanks to splinty

added shimakaze_kancolle

removed DL links of inactive mods(I'll be updating some them)

sorry for my disappearance.

Rswifhand_NA    11
On 12/22/2017 at 5:05 PM, _Maho_Nishizumi_212 said:

Is Bismarck available? If not, are you planning on doing her? I want my waifu bote...

yeah, before... ill bring back the old VO mods back once ive done reworking them. well, if you cant wait, ill send you the old mod of Bismarck if you want. idk if it still works tho in this current version of the game.

Rswifhand_NA    11

Added Graf Zeppelin reworked, man it took me nearly half a month to finish it, ive been so busy working on my work. Hope you guys like it. 

Rswifhand_NA    11
On 6/12/2017 at 4:32 PM, Rswifhand_NA said:

some updates(01/17/18): 

- Added Musashi(KanColle) voicemod for the upcoming T9 Premium Japanese Battleship: Musashi

too bad I don't have enough free exp to get her >_<

Love the voice mod, using Musashi right now (one of my four main girls >~>). Any word on when Biscuit and Nagato will be added? Aslians showed them but they weren't in the files. was bummed.