You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rswifhand_NA

[ALL] KanColle Voiceover Modifications

86 comments in this topic

Rswifhand_NA    11

just updated the mod, whew... that took me lots of time. I kinda wonder if I wanted to make this as a full-time thing? at some point, I can't maintain all the mods all the time, especially the total voicemod count will be 20 which is way too many for me to handle unless I'll give this full attention or ask more volunteers. I might also ask some support to the people who loves my mod like donations/patreon/etc... but do you guys think? I really deserved it? I'm not really pushing "I'm needing your support" topic on your faces, rather I think this is the best way to keep the mod alive to the longest time as possible. And possibly doing these kinds of mods and other content floating around my mind to finally come to its form I wanted to. Anyways, thank you so much everyone who likes my mod, it's been a month already ever since I released this mod, and incredible numbers had shown within that time frame was amazing to me. Hope this keeps growing in the following time. for that here a voicemod preview of Graf Zeppelin including how I made the carrier squadron voices working. check it out.

• Cool 1

Rswifhand_NA    11

mod now supports 0.6.8.0 just note: not all voicemods got new voices for the new commands.

also added some info about this mod's future.

here is our Discord server link: https://discord.gg/Svg9ydB you can help us testing our future mods or have a game with us or just chat.

JDS_mirai    10

Just another Thank You for your time doing this mod. Very much appreciated. I also liked how you separated the VA's into single downloads now so I could pick and choose. About the mod's future after the final Wave 4... I would love it if you could continue it and put more VA's in but if its affecting you too much with stress and taking too much of your time, don't worry about it. Basically once something feels like a job and less of a hobby for fun, then that's the time I'd quit or reconsider doing things too. Just work on it when you feel like it, and don't be in any pressure to release anything just because you have to... it will be ready when its ready, a month or two.. a year from now...  anyways have fun and peace. :)

Rswifhand_NA    11
15 hours ago, Yvonne_Swanson said:

what do i use to extract the 7z file or where do i put it :/   ??

place it to your WoWS directory

Rswifhand_NA    11
27 minutes ago, JDS_mirai said:

Just another Thank You for your time doing this mod. Very much appreciated. I also liked how you separated the VA's into single downloads now so I could pick and choose. About the mod's future after the final Wave 4... I would love it if you could continue it and put more VA's in but if its affecting you too much with stress and taking too much of your time, don't worry about it. Basically once something feels like a job and less of a hobby for fun, then that's the time I'd quit or reconsider doing things too. Just work on it when you feel like it, and don't be in any pressure to release anything just because you have to... it will be ready when its ready, a month or two.. a year from now...  anyways have fun and peace. :)

yeah sure thnaks, for sure I can maintain these mods for the longest time i can, but I kinda wanted to make more if only... I wish i got more time or more manpower to help me. even I got guys helping me they couldn't get their work as good enough quality as mine, and its a pain to explain their problem with their work until they get it right. regardless their end result is not good as mine :(

JDS_mirai    10

Thanks for the prompt update! Keep up the good work!

I do like the idea of replacing the Yamamoto campaign with Kancolle collectables as well. :)

Edited by JDS_mirai

Rswifhand_NA    11

thanks, i didn't expect for the yamamoto collection to come out after the patch, this actually maybe give us the chance to finish the new mod before the new collection itself.

Grantwhy    14
7 hours ago, Yvonne_Swanson said:

what program do you guys use to unpack the 7z files?

mine keeps giving me errors :(

I use 7zip

http://www.7-zip.org/

good program, not the most polished but good :)

• Cool 1

Rswifhand_NA    11

sorry if these aren't much updates: mod supports WoWS 0.6.9.1, added and replaced HatsuzukiReworked, AkashiReworked, and SuzuyaReworked(Thanks Kazuto)

ty for the mod I'm really enjoying it

it seems that I'm switching voices every couple of battles because i love to hear all of them :D