You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rswifhand_NA

[ALL] KanColle Voiceover Modifications

85 comments in this topic

Rswifhand_NA    11

***Before you read this topic if you don't like anime mods stay away from this topic,

however, if you don't mind or like these types of mods then you're welcome.***

Hello, people of WG NA forums, I'm from the Asia/SEA/Oceania servers(where teamwork and English doesn't exist)

some updates(01/17/18): 

- Added Musashi(KanColle) voicemod for the upcoming T9 Premium Japanese Battleship: Musashi

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Before you install...

- Don't Republish the mod anywhere else, you can share the download links to others who are interested.
- If so you're showcasing the mods to other sites like Youtube, for example, at least credit the guys who made it.
- Be warned this mod is not perfect, we've done our best to keep mistakes to a bare minimum. I hope you understand.

- Most VO mods don't have its own CV related commands/voices, instead, it uses your game's default one.(I don't recommend using these mods to a competitive CV match.)

Download Links:

Spoiler

Youtube Playlist

Mediafire Folder(21 mods): http://www.mediafire.com/folder/611y5mr7m8mmb/KanColle_VO_mods(0.6.15.0%2B) credits: FuryTomic, Kazuto09, ShinobuDonuts, Splintermintt

How to install the mods.

1st: Extract the files. It's in a .7z format so would prefer using 7zip.

2nd: Place the mods to your game. For example: (C:)/ World_of_Warships/ res_mods/0.6.X.X/banks/Mods. Here's a screenshot below as an example again.

Capture.PNG.984a7dd90d1477a37ce826d739710d55.PNG

by default, you get the res_mods and the game version folder. I don't have banks/Mods folder please make one as banks, then inside Mods.

3rd: To enable the mods in-game, go to game settings> audio> then voiceover modifications.

How to update the mods to the latest game version.

This one is so easy, just drag and drop the banks folder to the latest game version folder. For example. I dragged the banks folder from 0.6.10.0 folder to the 0.6.10.1 folder.

Extra: How to use the mods on the Public Test Server.

Usually, you cannot enable mods in PTS, except WG's official ones(the ARP, HSF VO mods, etc.) Instead of placing the mods to res_mods you place it in res/banks/OfficialMods. Here is a screenshot below.

Capture.PNG.937c1840428412d845d1bc23f0aaf6a7.PNG

if you notice some of my youtube videos of these mods, I showcased them at PTS.

Mods with .xml files (0.6.13.0+)

All current mods have their own .xml file. If the mods are installed and still doesn't worked try to delete WG's VO mods at res>banks except for the .xml file.

thanks, people of WG NA forums for letting me give space of my mod.

Discord: Questions or problems with the mod can be discussed here at our discord server: https://discord.gg/CrgHXAJ make sure read the rules. Please, introduce yourself as well.

Donations(PayPal)

If some supporter is fine to donate to its creator for one time is linked here: paypal.me/Rswifhand

Edited by Rswifhand_NA
Updates on thread and it's content
  • Cool 7

An idea for you, if you want to get this mod out to the main community I suggest you contact Aslain and have him ad it to his modpack. A lot of people use the modpack (including myself), all the mods are legal and he will credit you for your mod and even add a website link to your mod. I'm not saying you have to do it but it is a very good idea to have people see your mod and test it for themselves. 

Website: http://aslain.com/ - Just look for Aslain in the chatbox and ask him.

• Cool 1

Rswifhand_NA    11

voice mod updated to WoWS 0.6.6.1, also thank you to everyone who supported my initial mod, for that I added "Suzuya" as many thanks!!!

Rswifhand_NA    11
3 hours ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

v6.6.1 #01 (15-06-2017):
- added KanColle Kanmusu voice mod (by Rswifhand)

Congrats man, you made it!

thanks man, cheers!!

Rswifhand_NA    11
9 hours ago, Fog_Submarine_I402 said:
  Hide contents

Akizuki when :Smile_hiding:

just did an akizuki-class destroyer(Hatsuzuki). think of it as a cooldown for now. still noted your suggestion anyways, thanks for that.

k got it, sorry I'm not used to modpacks(exe files) I usually get the files directly and put them in myself

edit:I couldn't think of who to vote for in your poll so i just went with Iowa but I'm ok with whomever xD

oh and ps. ty for the mod :D

Edited by Yvonne_Swanson

Rswifhand_NA    11
51 minutes ago, Yvonne_Swanson said:

i was wondering will you be eventually doing any of the Abyssal voices :3 

i've thought of that before, the problem is... the abyssal voices are quite limited not in number of voices but in the number of events. sure, this maybe a plan for another time, but i'm not sure how it's going to turn out.

oooooooh a new update thanks for the mod i am really liking it, although i wish they had their voices for CVs :D

Rswifhand_NA    11
4 hours ago, Yvonne_Swanson said:

oooooooh a new update thanks for the mod i am really liking it, although i wish they had their voices for CVs :D

originally, i planned to do a CV voice on the next voicepack, at least one. However, it doesn't well... personally, i don't use VO mods every time i play as CV, I'd rather use a standard voice so I can keep track on my squadrons and stay competitive. And yes theres a lot of voice groups specifically for CV, that's why I can't do a CV voice this time, I can but... I need more time how I'm going to work on this. I don't want to rush to such untested mod, like the development of early Aircraft Carriers.

Noacuracy    77

Very good job! i planned to do something like this a while ago but the difficulty made me give in.

I see that you're not taking suggestions right now but, i have time :D

Rswifhand_NA    11

WAVE 2(voicepack #2) is out, we're open to suggestions on which kanmusu we'll be modding next. please report any problems here ASAP.

Hell ya nice job :3. Thax for the mods

Suggestion:  

Shimakaze <3 

Chikuma - tone class

Asahio

yamato

Also: u could make a mod with many voice xd like me :v ? and upload 

(5000 voice over in one folder)

JDS_mirai    10

Why no Yuudachi.... poi?

Also would love CV's if possible like Akagi. :)

• Cool 1