Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Aniwayas_

Worthless Ammo

69 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
2,969 battles

So, in addition to the lovely 'Flammable Steel' MY ships are built out of...

It's an extra-special treat, WhoreGaming, to have ammo that does no damage to the enemy.

Truly, what a WONDERFUL thing, to land 18-28 hits on one enemy ship,,,,

And do ZERO PTS OF DAMAGE TO IT.

No, I'm not talking about slamming my rounds into the side of the damned thing.  I'm talking about plunging fire, using my useless 'HE', that won't light a cigarette.

But to do ZERO DAMAGE, after that many hits?

This has happened to me three times now.  Each time, 'I' ended-up being slaughtered, because, SURPRISE (butt-sex), THEIR AMMO DOES DAMAGE.

Thanks for this extra-special [edited]-raepery, WG'ing.  Makes me feel all warm-an'-tingly inside, trying to play your game.

Kudos boys.  Keep up the good work!

[SWOB]
[SWOB]
Alpha Tester
1,147 posts
6,651 battles

You're doing it wrong.

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

Well, don't let the door hit you when you leave. Bye

[PSV]
Members
159 posts
12,721 battles

I'm amazed that after 1300+ battles in T3 (not sure why you havent progressed further), you don't understand the concept of deck armor.

[VANN]
[VANN]
Members
965 posts
6,142 battles

Based upon the random X-rated imagery featured in that post, one must wonder if the pixel ship gun is the only one malfunctioning...

[LMNA]
Members
531 posts
6,862 battles

Uh, I really don't think you understand what targets your HE is effective against. HE, as wonderfully destructive as it is, can still be halted by superstructure and deck armor. Try picking better targets next time.

Also, have you considered tai-chi?

Edited by Zero_Kelvin

Members
270 posts
85 battles

WG has replaced your ammo with drill rounds due to your habit of shooting your own team.

Members
1,533 posts
12,151 battles

This is why we need premium ammo.

no we [edited]don't. It screwed up wot; we don't need that here.

Members
412 posts
17,016 battles

please tell me  why your inability to learn how to aim  effectively, to target your salvos to maximize your  shells hitting a vital part of the enemy ship ,  is somehow wargames problem

why is it someone elses fault that you havent figured out when its best to shoot H E and when its time to use AP

why it a bad game design that requires you  to use the W A S D  keys to make it harder  for enemy ships to damage your ship thru angleing, speeding up and slowing down  to throw off the enemy aim

yea, keep thinking that its always the fault of someone else and that you are already playing so perfectly that  you cant improve your gameplay,  yep, its definately the fault of poor game design

[NO2BB]
Members
3,885 posts
24,515 battles

no we [edited]don't. It screwed up wot; we don't need that here.

Just because you can hit weak spots on a ship doesn't mean that we the other players have the same luck with RNG. Premium ammo will allow us to  contribute more and games will be more balanced, after all we are supporting this game financially and there needs to be a way to make things fair for everyone.

[SALVO]
Members
28,058 posts
41,706 battles

No, we most certainly do NOT need premium ammo in the game.  Wows is much better for not having them.  If you're having trouble penning a target then you need to rethink where you're aiming, instead of just loading the no-skill rounds!!!

Edited by Crucis

[BUN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,591 posts
5,060 battles

This is why we need premium ammo.

It's already in the game, it's called Armor Piercing

:trollface:

Members
1,533 posts
12,151 battles

Just because you can hit weak spots on a ship doesn't mean that we the other players have the same luck with RNG. Premium ammo will allow us to  contribute more and games will be more balanced, after all we are supporting this game financially and there needs to be a way to make things fair for everyone.

Premium ammo, coupled with poor matchmaking and overpowered premiums ruined wot and will surely ruin wows. Premium ammo allows you to virtually ignore armor, removes the need to angle as you will be penned regardless, and generally dumbs down the game. If you are having trouble aiming then watch some videos on how to improve yourself. As for RNG, it affects us all. If you use cover, angle correctly, learn to aim and adjust, know when to advance and when not to, you will improve. You don't need premium ammo to help you. It takes time and practice, like any other worthwhile pursuit. As for me, I am constantly learning...

[HINON]
Members
7,797 posts
2,144 battles

I'm curious what ship he's even playing...

I feel like it's an American DD. Lots of dakka for many hits, rainbow arcs for the illusion of plunging fire, poor fire chance, low survivability when I see fire, and low caliber shell for poor HE penetration.

[NO2BB]
Members
3,885 posts
24,515 battles

It's already in the game, it's called Armor Piercing

:trollface:

I need premium torpedoes :trollface:

[DAMP]
In AlfaTesters, In AlfaTesters
2,688 posts
14,166 battles

I need premium torpedoes :trollface:

You can have those as long as I can get premium armor and premium torpedo belts that I can put on any ship and customize the length :trollface:

[NO2BB]
Members
3,885 posts
24,515 battles

You can have those as long as I can get premium armor and premium torpedo belts that I can put on any ship and customize the length :trollface:

WG take notice, we are willing to drop good money on pay to win stuff :trollface: *wink* *wink*

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Looks like the OP has zero concept about how armor penetration works for HE. OP, take your gun caliber. For anything nor German, divide that MM number by 6, that's your HE pen. If the armor number is bigger than your pen, guess what, you're SOL.

Members
909 posts

I'm curious what ship he's even playing...

Bogatyr, G-101, and Umikaze mostly. Looks like a  stat obsessed re-roll playing the most OP ships he can find.

Sign in to follow this