Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
oO_Boogie_Man

Service Cost too [edited]HIGH!

19 comments in this topic

[WNNR]
Members
1 post
14,349 battles

IX Iowa - Why the [edited]are the service cost so [edited]high? 120k for service cost? are you [edited]serious. What happened to that one crapthey were experimenting when it was around 70k for a service cost. I have premium right now after months of not playing this [edited]game and I still get by with 200k after each game and the service cost of half of that crap?????? This is why I stopped playing this [edited]game. Too expensive to play high tear ships and that's the only thing I like to play

[ARMDA]
Members
9,004 posts
6,506 battles

Play low tier to get money. WG made it this way so lower tiers are more populated and not higher tiers.

If you don't want to play anymore, don't. We're not going to miss you.

[A-D]
Beta Testers, Alpha Tester
2,638 posts

Mostly it's this way because WG wants you to buy premium time if you're going to play high tiers. You can still profit well enough at T9 if you don't use prem modules (except those you get from crates) and, most importantly, do well in your ship. But it's definitely harder.

That said, if your service cost is only half of what you're making, you're still doing well enough to positively grind credits. I'm not sure exactly what your complaint is? You just want more credits faster..? It's not premium ship bonus levels but that's one of the points of premium ships, and another way for WG to monetize the game.

There are other alternatives, such as perma camo, economy flags, and so on. For your daily loot crates, you can choose "more credits", and this won't cost you money.

Oh, one last thing. Be sure to do missions, campaigns, and events as available. Hunt for Bismarck, which just ended, yielded what... 20mil+ silver?

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

IX Iowa - Why the [edited]are the service cost so [edited]high? 120k for service cost? are you [edited]serious. What happened to that one crapthey were experimenting when it was around 70k for a service cost. I have premium right now after months of not playing this [edited]game and I still get by with 200k after each game and the service cost of half of that crap?????? This is why I stopped playing this [edited]game. Too expensive to play high tear ships and that's the only thing I like to play

NOTHING HAS CHANGED IN MONTHS.....

but after seeing that you only have 520 PVP battles and jumped up to the Iowa that fast.... and 39% in her..... you should play low tiers to make money

Edited by pmgaudio

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

this is the fourth SERVICE COST thread I think since yesterday morning.....
Wow... just wow..

its like it cost real life money to repair your ship....:teethhappy:

Edited by pmgaudio

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

Play low tier to get money. WG made it this way so lower tiers are more populated and not higher tiers.

If you don't want to play anymore, don't. We're not going to miss you.

That's only half right. It's also to encourage the purchase of premium account so that you can make a profit and tier 9/10 more often and spend less time grinding credits.

[SPTR]
Members
28,225 posts
21,245 battles

Then don't spam high tiers if you can't make a penny out of the battles up there someday you have to come back to mid tier you're not abandoning those tiers for good you know.

Plus I went over this on a similar thread like this several days ago, do some digging and research before asking the already asked and complaining about the already complined issues of this game. 

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

this is the fourth SERVICE COST thread I think since yesterday morning.....

Wow... just wow..

its like it cost real life money to repair your ship....:teethhappy:

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
6,535 posts
29,684 battles

By all accounts, the old repair cost was much more punishing.

The old repair costs were much more punishing at high tier.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
9,887 posts
17,746 battles

you're just realizing that high tiers are more expensive? 

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

you're just realizing that high tiers are more expensive? 

not when you have games like this....

bEEjrq0.jpg

even losses like these...

Spoiler
vSRebJc.jpg

Members
6,890 posts
14,881 battles

not when you have games like this....

bEEjrq0.jpg

even losses like these...

Spoiler
vSRebJc.jpg

Which........ won't happen for us mere mortals....

[SALVO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,598 posts
7,430 battles

Not starting another mega friend....I wont....

[K-P-M]
Members
1,616 posts
18,452 battles

NOTHING HAS CHANGED IN MONTHS.....

but after seeing that you only have 520 PVP battles and jumped up to the Iowa that fast.... and 39% in her..... you should play low tiers to make money

This^^^^^^

[GGWP]
Beta Testers
2,379 posts
14,209 battles

Really? I main tier IX with my Udaloi with all premium consumables and no other premium modifiers yet I still have no problem making a 90k+ profit off the majority of my games

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

Too expensive to play high tear ships and that's the only thing I like to play.

Here's the thing. You aren't supposed to only play high tier ships. The game isn't designed that way. If you want to go against the game design, you either need to spend money, or get good enough to do so.

Beta Testers
2,589 posts
8,799 battles

Buy the permoflage, slap on a -repair flag. And do well. 

I play high tiers all the time and only lose money on a full potato game. 

Sign in to follow this