Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MogadishuMile

WoWS Installed at 32-bit

4 comments in this topic

[S3NPI]
[S3NPI]
Members
5 posts

Hello everyone, I'm having an issue.....I re-installed WoWS last night (had some bugs, figured a clean download/install would help), but the game is beyond lagging and unplayable since 0.6.6 was released....but I noticed that the game downloaded as 32-bit........system requirements are 64-bit, and my PC is a 64-bit. How can I make WoWS 64-bit (like it should be)? I'm running Intel i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz with 8GB RAM. 64-Bit OS, x64-based processor, 1Tb memory. XFX R7700 graphics card.  If someone can help, I'd appreciate it!

**Edit** the game was working perfectly before 0.6.6 dropped, been playing since 2015. I want to point the finger at this latest update as the culprit.

Edited by Vega556Gaming

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles
Members
6,587 posts
8,571 battles

As far as I'm aware, there is no 64-bit version of WoWs, only 32-bit.

It's one of the things I hope WG works on and changes, now that they've dropped support for Windows XP and Vista with WoWs. They can now, hopefully, start to work on upgrading some of their outdated stuff, like only having a 32-bit client available for download.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Members
6,889 posts
14,871 battles

As far as I'm aware, there is no 64-bit version of WoWs, only 32-bit.

It's one of the things I hope WG works on and changes, now that they've dropped support for Windows XP and Vista with WoWs. They can now, hopefully, start to work on upgrading some of their outdated stuff, like only have a 32-bit client available for download.

^^^^^^^^^  This....

Beta Testers
2,327 posts
3,235 battles

as said above, the game is 32 bit. the engine isnt advanced enough to benefit from 64bit OS in the first place...it only uses 1.5gb while running and it utilizes dx9 API.

Sign in to follow this