Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

When's your dark MM?

15 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
7,138 posts
12,577 battles

Simply, when you can expect a lot of losers more often than usual. Tends to be mornings my time.

Wonder if that's when a lot of snowflakes are on. I was able to chase off an oggy from a cap, and all my fellow teammates had to do was push in and the red Yugumo would've had nowhere to escape. Not only did they keep camping, but they gave the Yugumo time to escape and nail me with torps when I couldn't evade since NC was trying to 1-shot me. I pointed out their lack of tactical thinking and they just piled complaints to mute me instead. I'm laughing at how much they want to suck.

I'd love to get a list of those snowflakes' usernames, simply so I know who I should camp behind next they're on my team.

[NO2BB]
Members
3,885 posts
24,515 battles

Tbh I think players are getting better and better each day. Around noon my time however, sometimes I find it hard to determine if I'm playing with 11 yo kids or drunk 80 yo.

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

12am Eastern seems to be the "play at your own risk" for me. Nothing good comes from playing after midnight.

Edited by sbcptnitro

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
6,121 posts
27,974 battles

All of the mornings, weekends, and probably all of summer.

Not sure why you're going with "snowflakes" though, potatoes are potatoes.

Beta Testers
133 posts
3,012 battles

Tbh I think players are getting better and better each day. Around noon my time however, sometimes I find it hard to determine if I'm playing with 11 yo kids or drunk 80 yo.

Seems to be the other way I find. Seems rolls of teams happen more often now.

The other day trying to finish off the Biz (Yeah last day and I just called it a day and gave up) I went 3 wins and 9 losses. Was as if WG said close enough for you my friend. Your on # 7 and almost done.

I walked away and said not worth breaking a $150 mouse with all the Tomatoes I was getting.

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,874 battles

Fridays, Saturdays, Mondays, Wednesdays

And occasionally Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.

Good days are the days I don't care, and the wins pile up.  Bad days are when I have a mission to accomplish -- and it's loss after loss.

[NG-NL]
Members
7,138 posts
12,577 battles

Not sure why you're going with "snowflakes" though, potatoes are potatoes.

My experience is snowflakes are potatoes that use the "complain" on any players that offend them with a different opinion. Potatoes normally stay silent and die a lot.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,189 posts
15,767 battles

12am Eastern seems to be the "play at your own risk" for me. Nothing good comes from playing after midnight.

Yeah somewhere between 11:00 PM and 1:00 AM central time it just goes sour. On the flip side if you can play in the morning say 8:00 AM to noon central it seems to be a happy time. I have seen this both here and over in WoWP.

[ONE38]
Members
3,782 posts
14,818 battles

I found playing T6 ships in the evening (Pacific time zone) this week was a nightmare. 

[BOTES]
Members
2,394 posts
10,558 battles

It's completely random. Most of the time, I play from 8-10 EST. Some days I'm 70%, other days I'm 30%.

Members
62 posts

Simply, when you can expect a lot of losers more often than usual. Tends to be mornings my time.

Wonder if that's when a lot of snowflakes are on. I was able to chase off an oggy from a cap, and all my fellow teammates had to do was push in and the red Yugumo would've had nowhere to escape. Not only did they keep camping, but they gave the Yugumo time to escape and nail me with torps when I couldn't evade since NC was trying to 1-shot me. I pointed out their lack of tactical thinking and they just piled complaints to mute me instead. I'm laughing at how much they want to suck.

I'd love to get a list of those snowflakes' usernames, simply so I know who I should camp behind next they're on my team.

I dunno but I am usually up in the wee hours around 2 - 4 am US central and if I play wows in that window I tend to lose a lot and have crap games. 

I think tons of players in that window are just a lot better than me so my best efforts don't contribute as much.  Prime time is when I win.

Members
459 posts
8,042 battles

It's completely random. Some days I'm 70%, other days I'm 30%.

Ditto - this past month I've been kicked so much by MM and/or patch bugs-lag-FPS or whatnot that I've gone from being a solid yellow/green player to an average of orange/red, with almost no blue or purple matches anymore.

Even in PvE I've been getting assigned to teams that get capped out by the bots within less than five minutes or whatnot.

I guess some days/weeks/months you just really cannot win at WoWS.

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People

[TG-38]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,307 posts
8,000 battles

Didn't do so well today. Baad teams, I played about the way I usually do. Whatever.

Sign in to follow this