NikoPower

Let's Battle Tour! - 2017 Come join us!

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

52 posts in this topic

Would love to go to the one in Corpus.  I'll have to see if I can get some other folks interested in sharing the ride/expenses.

7 hours ago, NikoPower said:

We've been to USS Midway in SD recently and we may have more CA stops in the future. I don't have information on any plans outside of the 3 we have for this summer. 

Will anyone else be at one of the stops this year? Promises to be lots of fun. 

If you do another CA stop I'll be there. Anything else is too much of a trek out of Palm Springs.

On 7/10/2017 at 10:34 AM, vonKaiser said:

I'm just mad i couldn't made the Intrepid one back in December...  Stupid work :(

If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't make it either. :(

22 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

It's like 60 miles from where I am at so I have to be there. It was hard to find a sitter for Granny. I finally did though, other wise I would have had to tie her to the lazy-boy with food and water at hand for 10 hours. Trev and You will be there but who else? As much as I would like to get a picture with You and Trevzor I  am hoping to get one with the Lovely Dasha.

TragicLoss will be there and I believe Meathead and Q. 

19 hours ago, shermantanker said:

If you do another CA stop I'll be there. Anything else is too much of a trek out of Palm Springs.

I've been out to Palm Springs quite a few times. Had family who took up residence there. Nice play all around. Except for when it gets hot. Weirdest heat I've been in. 

24 minutes ago, NikoPower said:

If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't make it either. :(

Heck with it, impromptu Wargaming meetup at Dave and Busters in the Palisades mall :cap_popcorn:

4 hours ago, NikoPower said:

I've been out to Palm Springs quite a few times. Had family who took up residence there. Nice play all around. Except for when it gets hot. Weirdest heat I've been in. 

It was 122 a few weeks ago... Sunday was 110 @50% humidity.

On 6/8/2017 at 8:46 PM, NikoPower said:

The last Let's Battle Tour had West Coast stops. It is hard to hit every place at once. :(

How many previous tours have hit Canada?  Did i miss those?  I don't you about you eh but Bob from Canada was real sorry he missed it.

Niko,

I just looked at the MN one and it only says General Admission. I bought the ticket (Free). I'm sure that's cause there isn't enough time to make last min shirts and stuff. Is there anything a (free)General Admission ticket can't do, or is there a chance to upgrade to VIP (play on computers, and contest)? I'm flying in from Hawaii that afternoon to St.Paul and looking forward to attending. 

On 7/13/2017 at 1:46 AM, Proctous85 said:

Niko,

I just looked at the MN one and it only says General Admission. I bought the ticket (Free). I'm sure that's cause there isn't enough time to make last min shirts and stuff. Is there anything a (free)General Admission ticket can't do, or is there a chance to upgrade to VIP (play on computers, and contest)? I'm flying in from Hawaii that afternoon to St.Paul and looking forward to attending. 

I would have thought that as well, but if you made it to the event I'm sure you were dissuaded from that notion.

I want to go to Texas but I have to adult and spend my money wisely. Any future plans to stop in Hotlanta or Georgia in general?

Well, the Ride-A-Tank stop was a lot of fun. Met so many of you guys out there. I can't wait to possibly see you all at the next one. :)

Ride a tank was a good time Saw Niko and Trevzor there. There were long lines for the tank ride and to get the shirt and swag bag so I opted out of those items. The food and beer lines were wide open and saw some use by me. Got some pics with Niko and Trev but they are on my nephews phone, I will post them when I get them from him.

I plan on going to Corpus Christi on September 30th. Is there a local hotel, that will be hosting WG staff and fans? I plan on getting there on Friday night or Saturday morning, and make it a weekend vacation. 

Here's another vote for the USS Alabama in Mobile, AL for future stop!

On 6/8/2017 at 6:28 PM, InventedThought said:

Umm.... West coast?????

You must be new here.

These events are awesome... for those that can afford to go, or are lucky enough to live nearby.

However, what this does is leave a lot of us out celebrations. We can't go for many reasons, but mostly due to travel and expense. It *is* commendable that WG reaches out like this for these events, but the reality is that most of us cannot attend these events. 

How about coordinating these events with random (?how?) give-aways similar to the tons of stuff tossed out to the crowds at these events, for those of use that do not live in metropolitan areas?  WG puts huge effort/time/money/product into these shows, but most of us do not have the opportunity to participate. Please consider some way to balance this situation.

thnx!

I just wanted to say the Ohio event this past weekend was outstanding.   Staff could not have been nicer, the setup was great, and  the D-day reenactment itself was a ton of fun.   The attendees were a great group, and I learned a bunch from some outstanding players.   I highly recommend it if you ever get a chance to go.

Just Back from Conneaut, OH Lets Battle Tour.

Was a Great Time, Met and spoke with WWII Vets as well as Vet from all our conflicts since who made our freedoms possible.

Thank You each and everyone.!!!!

Met Trevzor , Keep those Videos coming, love em.

Met The Chieftan , you Climbing on that Maus is the reason I worked so hard to get one.

Looking Forward to Lets Battle Tour 2018

Thanks All, Master_Poe

Attended the USS Midway last year, was blown away by how much fun I had with my 12 yr old daughter (who I've watched own you dudes out there).

I know I'm being greedy, but a USS Iowa party is what I'm waiting for!  Big fan base for Iowa...  i would much rather go with WG!

Edited by WhiteRecon

My brother and I are planning on attending in Corpus Christi.  I was wondering, what was the size of the turnout in Ohio and how many have registered for Corpus?  Another question, although this event is obviously WoWS centric, might there be things of interest there for a WoT player?  I am trying to convince a couple of buddies to go as well.

Thanks!

Wondering if there will be any complications because of Hurricane Harvey for the event in Corpus. Corpus was not hit that hard because Harvey landed to the east of it. But there are going to be a lot of displaced persons from the Houston area and a lot of the utility/support people (power company especially) are staging out of Corpus. They could very well still be there on Sept. 30th. Hotels may be completely booked.

Please observe the Update

On 9/11/2017 at 6:20 PM, Pigeon_of_War said:

Please observe the Update

If the rescheduled date just doesn't work, can we get our stuff sent to us? Like, I'd love to go, but I doubt it'll be in the first week of October when I'll still be there (i.e. a "postponement" of 3-4 days). I heard/saw that people's things were sent to them for waiting at the Tank event, if people can't attend because of this (unexpected) change, would you extend that to us, or no?

Edited by NitroLauncher717