Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
___Frost___

Why BB players are salty

5 comments in this topic

[RNM89]
Members
2 posts
6,993 battles

I was playing with my Iowa and I was encountering this Missouri here fired a salvo his concealment kicked in I devastate him and he was like " how did you destroy me with one shot ? " lol, Getting you citadel lowered doesn't mean you're not gonna get Citadel hits. 

Alpha Tester
5,281 posts
12,191 battles

Mate, there's a ton of salt and it ain't just the BB's. I actually got a compliment for not loosing it when I got denotated and replying to the apology and "fun and enraging" comment that I wasn't upset, it happens. And the fact that either tunnel vision or spotting mechanics made it that I didn't see I was broadside to a NM at about 12 km or so till I saw a full 12 gun HE broadside heading at me with about enough time to reenact the scene in Batman Begins when Ra's realizes he's boned. I knew at that point I was screwed, the question was how bad. Answer was totally, especially because while RNG bends me over almost all the time, it's one mercy is I get detonated so rarely I almost never run the det flags or the modernization. BB's are salty because they think they should be invincible, cruisers are salty because they make mistakes and/or fail at dodging, DD's are salty because they feel victimized despite many having the ability to delete a BB with one torp salvo if they aim well while never being seen and all and CV's are understandably salty because their balance is so screwed up in all directions it isn't even funny.

Cripes, 9/10 times I could open a salt mine just playing a CV without using manual drops because the other team is broken out just enough the ships I can attack are easy prey, not to mention deletions with torps from DD and cruisers and BB citadel hits.

[TCAL]
Members
1,227 posts
12,840 battles

The real reason is that BB captains have all that dead time waiting for their guns to reload.:red_button:

Members
225 posts
1,854 battles

The real reason is that BB captains have all that dead time waiting for their guns to reload.:red_button:

​Leaves us with much more time to type out our needlessly long complaints about "fair" game mechanics :trollface:

Sign in to follow this