Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Battleship_Dunkerque

Yesterday, I logged in and got a surprise

13 comments in this topic

Members
858 posts
1,811 battles

The surprise was 10 of those funky-looking 'FTW' camos.  I didn't log out leaving any containers unopened, and in any case these camos just appeared in my inventory upon login so they could not have come from a container.  Any ideas why I got these?  One of those 'good behavior' awards maybe?  Anyone else?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
9,312 posts
18,905 battles

Good behavior reward seems most likely - I remember it being 10x camo for a month with no reports.

Edited by mofton

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
6,535 posts
29,664 battles

Got mine too. Not sure of the criteria other than "good behavior" I know I had one or two reports from games (no clue why, either) but I still got the FTW camo awarded.

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

Yup, it's the monthly (?) good behavior award. You didn't have any strikes against you, so you get free camo. 

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,874 battles

Same here.

I remember using them for some mission requiring 'Captains XP'.

I don't know about receiving any compliments, but I've been giving them out rather liberally.

Haven't filed any complaints in a long time -- even if they Team Kill me.... like last night.

I remember my last complaint..  Some guy wanted us to turn this other operator in as a 'bot', but I didn't see anything wrong, so I posted against the guy calling for everyone to report this guy....  seems like a Karma thing.

Edited by AVR_Project

Members
707 posts
4,742 battles

Do these +333% commander XP modifiers stack with Dragon flags by any chance? I have a Gneisenau captain who really, really wants manual secondaries.

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

It's not in regard to people reporting you in game, but rather about getting warnings / strikes handed out from Wargaming mods and admins. If you don't get any, you get the camo. So don't worry, that guy that spam reported you for not going to cap he said to isn't going to cost you this reward. 

Members
858 posts
1,811 battles

Do these +333% commander XP modifiers stack with Dragon flags by any chance? I have a Gneisenau captain who really, really wants manual secondaries.

Yes, camo and flags stack

Sounds like it must've been the 'no strikes' reward then.  Cool, just was curious.

Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,252 battles

FTW Camo is for good behavior I'm pretty sure.  Least that's how I got mine.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/680

Earn Rewards for Good Behavior

The most important part of this policy is the addition of rewards! Players who step up to the challenge and consistently exhibit good behavior will be rewarded every three months. Everyone who has no game, chat, or forum violations during the 3 month period:

• Will receive a token of appreciation from Wargaming - these could be things like Premium consumables or other in-game items.

• Will be entered into a drawing for ninety (90) days of Premium time. Fifty (50) random players will be selected to receive this Premium time!

All players that have no game, chat, or forum violations for an entire year will be entered into a drawing for a selection of in-game items worth $250. One (1) player will be selected to receive this package of items that would include things like Premium Time, rare vehicles, and Gold.

Beta Testers
361 posts
4,437 battles

Better then logging in and seeing this...

AWELTFp.jpg

Edited by Trip_Wir3

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,750 battles

Do these +333% commander XP modifiers stack with Dragon flags by any chance?

They sure do

N4RSJnP.jpg

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

Yup, it's the monthly (?) good behavior award. You didn't have any strikes against you, so you get free camo. 

I'm guessing forum strikes don't count. I have one of those, and I got the camo package.

Sign in to follow this