Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Happy_Thoughts

Oh the puppies that have been thoroughly kicked today

12 comments in this topic

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

Yeah, Kaga's OP. 

[SPTR]
Members
2,462 posts
3,945 battles

I must have missed all the Kaga is OP threads? 

Give it time. All the unfortunate people driving battleships with bad AA will be here in a couple days.

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,141 posts
30,906 battles

*hugs fat slow Battleships*

Where did the nasty Kaga hit you?

cizF2vh.jpg

:hiding:

Give it time. All the unfortunate people driving battleships with bad AA will be here in a couple days.

Alabama, NC, AA Gneisenau should be feeling pretty good.  But they're still going to take some hits, just nowhere near what the poor-AA ones are going to eat.  Hell, I've seen a Ranger get sniped in one attack run by a 2/2/1 Kaga.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Members
848 posts
6,905 battles

Ah crap, I've been having a terrible time in my fat battleships the past week, I feel like it's going to get worse. RIP any Arizona players, big, fat and slow with no AA.

Members
2,688 posts
4,560 battles

Twelve torpedo bombers at T7 with the fastest plane launched torpedos in the game with a unique drop pattern that almost guarantees hits.  What a surprise that she's beating the crud out of people.

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles

How long until all battleships get more of their historical AA?  I know for a fact that the IJN BBs are missing out on plenty (all short and med-range, but nevertheless), and so are the USN from T4 to T7 (aside from NY being Texas minus the AA, and Texas existing as Texas).  :trollface:

[RLGN]
Members
19,142 posts
35,184 battles

For me I had one good game where a poor New York met an unfortunate Kaga-death...

...after that my sucky micro, teams that couldn't shoot their way out a wet paper bag, Saipans, Tier 8 and 9 ships, and not not respecing back into DFE made for a pretty losey time...

...but then that seems to be my lot in my WoWs life; everyone else gets the potatoes that let carriers mug them; I get all the players who know how to defend themselves...

Sign in to follow this