Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DukeRust

Make Super Modules Super

5 comments in this topic

Members
364 posts
7,614 battles

The special upgrade modules are anything but special. It is an extremely rare instance when anyone uses them and they end up selling them or socking them away in case they are ever upgraded. I like the idea of a big bonus with a big handicap, but they are simply not good enough to fit about 90% of the time. Right now people seem to complain when they get a super module, because it's a wasted chance at something better.

Either the bonuses should be better, or to make them viable for more ship types, perhaps they should contain multiple bonuses.

Like a module that gives a short bonus to AA, Secondaries, rudder shift, but starts 2 fires on your ship. (That was a 10 second idea, but you know what I mean.)

Beta Testers
3,315 posts
27,013 battles

They need to get rid of any downside to them, and give supermodules their own slot - 1 per ship.

I agree with 100 %

Beta Testers
117 posts
4,024 battles

They need to get rid of any downside to them, and give supermodules their own slot - 1 per ship.

im not sure I entirely agree with this because it might make them 'too super' and unrealistic request, I think just a small buff of not having to replace something equally or in some cases more powerful upgrade would be a reasonable buff imo

Members
86 posts
1,675 battles

I agree with this as well. Just then I think they have to be more rare (rarer?) than they are now. 

Sign in to follow this