You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Camo68

First Super container after 137 normal containers....And.........

28 comments in this topic

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,303 posts
15,505 battles

zAf5ddo.jpg

I feel I've just been trolled..........

Better than nothing I suppose,  :unsure: It can go with the other Ocean soul stuff I got from the santa crates

Members
632 posts

zAf5ddo.jpg

Better than nothing I suppose,  :unsure: It can go with the other Ocean soul stuff I got from the santa crates

Ocean soul is one of the best camos, and 50 of them is a nice amount for helping cut down grinds.  Now ive gotten kid you not 1000 +flooding chance flags..... that i never use... remember this stuff is free so theres at least that going for it.

Alpha Tester
2,195 posts

All four SCs I received this year were special upgrades (3 spotting aircraft mods and 1 damage control party mod). FML.

aMvcTeI.gif

Beta Testers
1,529 posts
1,147 battles

It's way better than getting those useless upgrade thingies. That's what I got in my last SC... Pissed me right the heck off.

[AWP]
[AWP]
Members
1,012 posts

zAf5ddo.jpg

ocean soul is not that bad.

i got a premium module upgrade after ~120 normal containers

[CUTER]
Members
3,836 posts
17,082 battles

I have never went more than 20 containers before getting a super container... Ocean soul is awesome camo btw.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
725 posts
14,514 battles

Its bonuses are nice, but it looks like your ship is wearing striped pajamas.

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,955 posts
9,222 battles

300+ containers since my last one I think, and that last one was an upgrade of total uselessness.

I'd kill to even just get a container right now, let alone with that kind of camo. Since they were introduce I have had exactly 4 - one with free xp, one with credits, 2 with mods.

[RS]
Members
88 posts
10,860 battles

Got incredibly lucky last week, getting 2 SC's. It was an "Aaaaaaaah! *excitement* moment, rapidly followed by, "Oh.",*empty soul*, when both contained "special" upgrades (1x smoke, 1x speed boost). Dissapointment was over 9000, especially after the second one also was a blank. I'd happily trade both modules for 50 Ocean Souls.

Edited by ThePfeil

[CUTER]
Members
3,836 posts
17,082 battles

i would happily trade 50 ocean souls for 1 speed boost

Got that yesterday, almost felt bad that I bought 3 of them from the elements event because now I have 2 unused.
Edited by m373x

[SIM]
Members
3,170 posts
4,955 battles

My last two SCs were an upgrade of some sort, and 1k doubloons. Not complaining, but still hoping for a Leningrad or a Mutsu.

Members
4,886 posts

Got that yesterday, almost felt bad that I bought 4 of them from the elements event because now I have 3 unused.

but you can use them with literally any t6-10 dd, they are good both for the slow and the fast ones and are strictly superior to prop mod 1

Not complaining, but still hoping for a Leningrad or a Mutsu.

aww, i know that feel ><

Edited by bad_arcade_kitty

[CUTER]
Members
3,836 posts
17,082 battles

but you can use them with literally any t6-10 dd, they are good both for the slow and the fast ones and are strictly superior to prop mod 1

I was mistaken, I have 2 unused now. Was not sure which DD to mount it on since I had only 1 prior to yesterday, probably Yugumo. 

[SALVO]
Members
18,943 posts
19,191 battles

zAf5ddo.jpg

Ocean soul is one of the best camos, and 50 of them is a nice amount for helping cut down grinds.  Now ive gotten kid you not 1000 +flooding chance flags..... that i never use... remember this stuff is free so theres at least that going for it.

Ocean Soul is a great camo, BUT ... for a super container prize, IMO, the number of those camos ought to be much higher.  Perhaps a couple hundred.

[WYRN]
Beta Testers
116 posts
9,845 battles

That is better than any super container that I have recv'd.  

Members
4,886 posts

Ocean Soul is a great camo, BUT ... for a super container prize, IMO, the number of those camos ought to be much higher.  Perhaps a couple hundred.

that is a +100% xp camo iirc, 50 of them will probably bring you about or more than 50k additional xp if you use them for pvp with a premium

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,886 posts

Actually, I'm running low on Ocean Soul.

Used it to grind the New Orleans and Iowa.

..  and I'm about due for a Super-Container.  My last one had a badly needed smoke mod that immediately went onto the Perth.

The other three SC mods I have are:

Speed Boost on the Ognevoi -- for running away from tier 10 ships.

2) Spotter mods for Duca D'osta and Shchors -- allows me to be an HE Spam rat bastard from across the map.

Members
21,171 posts
5,686 battles

i would happily trade 50 ocean souls for 1 speed boost

And I would happily make that trade. Just got my first SC in quite awhile, and there it was. Not sure if I'll end up using it or not.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

I got my first one in a very long while today too... some [edited]"special" mod ... I wonder if the game recognized that I sold ALL of the others ones I had in my inventory this past weekend and don't use any because they all suck =)