Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

55 comments in this topic

[-ARM-]
Beta Testers
1,033 posts
14,309 battles

f5HtzN2.jpg?1

Sunk an Ibuki in a ~33K salvo about 13.2km away (while I was undetected:trollface:). The Ibuki player then goes on to saying that I am using an aim bot on my Mo. I'm still wondering where the hell this guy got 40km from, I mean, the longest shot that I made that match was sinking a retreating Saint Louis at maybe ~20km.

Alright ladies and gentlemen, looks like using the APRM2 mod on the Missouri counts as an aimbot.

Although, I do have to thank that Ibuki player though, my popcorn was in dire need of salt, now it tastes delicious.:popcorn:

• Cool 1

Members
3,929 posts
20,996 battles

That APRM2 mod is so lame. Yet another mod that lowers the bar even more. Reminds me of the wot arty mod that changes the main view angle.

[SPTR]
Members
28,225 posts
21,249 battles

This guy is at tier 9 and is still calling haccusations... that is just very concerning and pretty sad on their part....

Edited by Rolkatsuki

[WOLFB]
Members
1,111 posts
45,229 battles

I was called a "hack" yesterday, when I killed a dd in smoke. (with my Missouri)

Some just don't understand the game mechanics!

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

That APRM2 mod is so lame. Yet another mod that lowers the bar even more. Reminds me of the wot arty mod that changes the main view angle.

Artillery Plotting Room Modification 2 is an in game bit of equipment that you put on your ship...

[-ARM-]
Beta Testers
1,033 posts
14,309 battles

imo the accuracy of the battleships could get a serious nerf

You just had to turn a joke thread into another soap box for BB nerf demands, didn't you?
  • Cool 4

Members
3,929 posts
20,996 battles

Artillery Plotting Room Modification 2 is an in game bit of equipment that you put on your ship.

Thanks for pointing it out. I was referring to this mod - 

NZ0YQ9P.jpg?1

Edited by yUPPatriots

[-ARM-]
Beta Testers
1,033 posts
14,309 battles

Thanks for pointing it out. I was referring to this mod - 

NZ0YQ9P.jpg?1

I only use this mod because it something nice to have. Before, I would always eyeball the angle a target is giving me, with referencing that info with the mini-map. This mod simply cuts down on that process, and just posts the info on the UI. Can I live without? Sure, but it's still something nice to have.

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,746 posts
4,573 battles

Where can I download APRM2? 

:P

• Cool 1

[A-D]
Beta Testers, Alpha Tester
2,638 posts

I think we all know what actually happened.

8OhSxCp.gif

Orbital strike.

He had to take off and shell the entire site from orbit. It was the only way to be sure.

Members
3,929 posts
20,996 battles

it's something nice to have. 

I don't doubt that it's nice to have. It just makes the game a lot easier, knowing the direction of a ship, when it's difficult at times to determine without it.

btw my complaint isn't directed specifically at you. It's the guy at this company that decided that it's ok. Another one of those things that they allow where it waters-down the game.

The game should be vanilla only, giving no one any advantage over another player.

Edited by yUPPatriots

[WOLF7]
Members
138 posts

it is nearly impossible to hit a bb with a torpedo, why should it be vice versa?

Execept your trying to compare  the flight time of shells versus the sedate travel time of torpedos.

[SALT]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,679 posts
4,052 battles

it is nearly impossible to hit a bb with a torpedo, why should it be vice versa?

I never have problems. Sounds like a personal problem on the torpedo part in my opinion. Just like it's your opinion that you find it nearly impossible to hit a BB with a torpedo.

PS: I'm a prior BB main that went DD main because DD's are the better class of ship for skill. Git Gud.

• Cool 1

[-ARM-]
Beta Testers
1,033 posts
14,309 battles

I don't doubt that it's nice to have. It just makes the game a lot easier, knowing the direction of a ship, when it's difficult at times to determine without it.

btw my complaint isn't directed specifically at you. It's the guy at this company that decided that it's ok. Another one of those things that they allow where it waters-down the game.

The game should be vanilla only, giving no one any advantage over another player.

I can already determine the angle a ship is in respect to my guns, albeit without any exact numbers. All it does is just give me information that I can already estimate on my own. It is still up to me on how to use this information, how I'm going to fire my guns at the target. It isn't that hard eyeballing a target's angle to you also, the only thing you'd need is just a mental image of what a perfectly broadside target looks like, and compare that to the current target profile. The only time that this is difficult, is when you can't see the target (i.e. behind an island), but even then, just look at the minimap, and look at the relation between you and the target ship. The angle meter simply saves me a couple seconds in having to go through the whole process.

You do realize that anyone can get this mod via Aslain, without ever paying a single red cent, right?