Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GeneralVeers

Hood bundles curiosity, this is not a complaint

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
642 posts

So quick question right now the ultimate Hood bundle is out for 100 USD, and I know the rumor mill says the ship only variation of hood will be available only after the event ok. But isn't there usually an intermediate bundle one that's like the Hood plus premium time only or something, I swear the Tirpitz had 3 bundle levels when she released, if that's the case when can we expect the intermediate Hood bundle? Thanks, also feel free to discuss any other potential bundles you think or hope will happen with HMS Hood.

Beta Testers
642 posts

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/hood-stuff-with-friends/ That is the link to the news. The Fully Loaded which has premium time will be available on the 25th and the Deluxe on the 1st.

Yeah I'll probably buy that or the Deluxe can't decide, though leaning towards the Fully loaded cause more Dubloons should mean I have enough for Warspite.

[NO2BB]
Members
3,885 posts
24,515 battles

Do we really need to put "not a complaint" in our titles now lol. Is the forum that salty?

[HINON]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
2,632 posts
6,436 battles

Do we really need to put "not a complaint" in our titles now lol. Is the forum that salty?

Yes

M

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

"not a Complaint" Yes, that is why we have popcorn:popcorn:

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,189 posts
15,767 battles

Some times it is although even on the worst days this place doesn't even come close to the toxicity level of the WoT forum.
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this