Abo89

So I've been so graciously gifted 3 months of premium...

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

12 posts in this topic

I have to accept them all within a month. How exactly will that work with activations? If I accept them all now will i have 3 months starting as soon as I activate them (accept the gift)?

I have to accept them all within a month. How exactly will that work with activations? If I accept them all now will i have 3 months starting as soon as I activate them (accept the gift)?

Yep, soon as you activate that 3 months will just run down till done.

Yep, soon as you activate that 3 months will just run down till done.

I should clarify. I have 3 separate 30 day prems

I should clarify. I have 3 separate 30 day prems

Aha. well once you click 1, you have 30 days from the start, then it's done. You can't stop it, turn it off or what have you. Once you click start, it winds down.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Aha. well once you click 1, you have 30 days from the start, then it's done. You can't stop it, turn it off or what have you. Once you click start, it winds down.

So will I lose the other two? Not that it's a huge deal as I got them gifted (which I'm super appreciative about). But each of them I only have 29 days to accept them so I can't obviously wait. Oh well I'll just accept them after doing for research. I haven't found a clear answer.

Edit:Thanks MidnightShamalan

Edited by Abo89

I know it's been answered but the second you accept one of the premium time gifts, the clock starts whether you are using it or not. 

I know it's been answered but the second you accept one of the premium time gifts, the clock starts whether you are using it or not. 

Thanks Niko, I was more curious how they stacked however since I received 3 individual one month prems. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thanks Niko, I was more curious how they stacked however since I received 3 individual one month prems. 

Yes they do - accept the 2nd gift and it'll just add the premium time to the back end, extending the end of premium by another 3 months (or whatever the length of time is).  So...

Activate 1 month - one month of premium (yey!)

3 days later, activate another month - two months of premium (double yey!)

12 days later, activate another month - three months of premium (ultra yey!)

There's no gap in the premium time in this case.  

Edited by Lord_Zath

Hey Niko,

Could it ever be possible to selectively choose when our premium time is burned?

I just want to straight up say this won't be an instant on/off switch, but rather a month long calendar to set premium days for the next month; let me explain: Perhaps I don't play much due to life and such, but my weekends are always free; then I could go to my next month calendar (in present, June), and lay out specific days that I would have premium. Such as every weekend of June I turn it on, but the rest of the month I get no benefits. 

I think this would increase sales overall, even noting that over time, since people will only use it on specific days, they will buy lower amounts; this means that if y'all charge more for the lesser packages (as you [WG] already do buying 12 individual months cost more than a year, 52 weeks, etc.), then over time you'll make more profit. It also could raise buyer confidence in higher priced bundles, as they won't have the fear that life will hit the fan and waste half of their hundred dollars. (Meaning lower times are more friendly presently.) Furthermore, you [again, WG] could charge a doubloon fee to stop/start/revise the schedule that people put down for that month. 

This would be great for those in the community with long hours, (such as manual labor, civil services, etc.) new family, (happens every day, and is very attention drawing), and have accidents. (Auto, nail-guns, that one table leg that holds a grudge, etc.)

Seems win-win to me... What do y'all think...?