Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peregrinas

I've asked this before and I'll ask for it again

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

44 posts in this topic

Strafe needs to be removed from all CVs. It increases the skill-gap tremendously. Last time I checked WG wanted to reduce the skill-gap between CV players. WG logic.

lets remove manual drops as well.

and while we're at it, just remove any propulsion from CVs and have them dead in the water.

waypoints? gone. no need for those.

anything i'm forgetting?

lets remove manual drops as well.

and while we're at it, just remove any propulsion from CVs and have them dead in the water.

waypoints? gone. no need for those.

anything i'm forgetting?

Armor angling needs to be removed from the game entirely too, as it increases the skill gap tremendously.

Players should just be able to click a square on the map, and if there's a red ship there it takes a hit.

I think being able to aim needs to be removed, since the skill gap between players in that department can vary way too much

Its fine as is.  Just learn to work around it and not group all your bombers together so that they all get taken down in 1 strafe.  

It also makes the Essex flight mod 1/1/3 fighters an actual threat to Japanese Taiho 

Armor angling needs to be removed from the game entirely too, as it increases the skill gap tremendously.

you're completely right. why limit this to CVs?

let's just have all ships spawn broadside 5km from each other, moving at 10 knots. and auto aim. manual aim is way too skill dependent.

you're completely right. why limit this to CVs?

let's just have all ships spawn broadside 5km from each other, moving at 10 knots. and auto aim. manual aim is way too skill dependent.

I like your style but I would propose an automatic firing system to go with the auto aim. Pressing a button over and over again can be very endurance dependant and this will unnecessarily increase the gap between players even more.

I was wondering when this would show up.

Strafe needs to be removed from all CVs. It increases the skill-gap tremendously. Last time I checked WG wanted to reduce the skill-gap between CV players. WG logic.

A1UpeFf.gif  just because you want something doesn't mean WG is going to do it

I like your style but I would propose an automatic firing system to go with the auto aim. Pressing a button over and over again can be very endurance dependant and this will unnecessarily increase the gap between players even more.

agreed. i really think we're on to something here. WG should probably hire us to plan the future of this game.

just imagine. a game with no skill gaps whatsoever.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Stop crying about it.  The only tiers at which strafe is a legitimate problem is T8+ when you have USN vs. IJN matchups, because it equalizes the material gap between the American and Japanese planes.  And that's indicative of an overall balance issue, not the brokenness of one mechanic.

Edited by TenguBlade

Wow, look at all of the trolls coming out. *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* You're all dead now.

I recognize anti-CV bias from a thousand miles away, and you all were trivial to detect. If it weren't for forum rules, I'd say something right now.

As if it isn't the very last thing that prevents USN CVs being completely lolstumped by IJN CV.

Plus blatant left-click-to-engage dogfight is no fun at all.

Players should just be able to click a square on the map, and if there's a red ship there it takes a hit.

So, uh...like this?

iEqnwRs.jpg?1

Wow, look at all of the trolls coming out. *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* You're all dead now.

I recognize anti-CV bias from a thousand miles away, and you all were trivial to detect. If it weren't for forum rules, I'd say something right now.

dont want these kinds of comments? dont make threads whining about something out of your control that always will be

As if it isn't the very last thing that prevents USN CVs being completely lolstumped by IJN CV.

Plus blatant left-click-to-engage dogfight is no fun at all.

Left-click-to-engage dogfight was all about positioning and luring. Now it's whoever happens to be looking at their fighters and can correctly engage strafe without it bugging out wins. Seriously, it's such a broken and buggy mechanic. Got a perfect strike drop lined up? Too bad! Enemy fighters appear out of nowhere and strafe-kill all of your bombers!! Hahaha!!!! Noob!!!!!!

agreed. i really think we're on to something here. WG should probably hire us to plan the future of this game.

just imagine. a game with no skill gaps whatsoever.

They should definitely hire us. I'll say pin this thread as we are forging the future of competitive gaming right here.

(Peregrinas, if you didn't get it yet we are not trolling but we are mocking your ********* logic)

Edited by m373x

Left-click-to-engage dogfight was all about positioning and luring. Now it's whoever happens to be looking at their fighters and can correctly engage strafe without it bugging out wins. Seriously, it's such a broken and buggy mechanic. Got a perfect strike drop lined up? Too bad! Enemy fighters appear out of nowhere and strafe-kill all of your bombers!! Hahaha!!!! Noob!!!!!!

Moderated by Mezurashi.

once again you're being blinded by anger/frustration, if you're getting this mad over a game, take a break Edited by Mezurashi

Moderated by Mezurashi.

I have a game in CVs. Do I qualify? 

By the way, I quite like strafe the way it is now, thanks. Sure, it's buggy sometimes, but that's what patches are for. No need to completely remove the mechanic.

Actually, I just put a post up that's somewhat related to all this....  

Edited by Mezurashi

you are so entertaining to watch with these threads, and thats the best compliment i can give you at this point

Oh if I could ban you

Oh if I could ban you

careful with that comment there, wouldnt want a Mod  to see that, seriously, take a break if this game is getting to you this badly

Edited by tcbaker777

I have a game in CVs. Do I qualify? 

By the way, I quite like strafe the way it is now, thanks. Sure, it's buggy sometimes, but that's what patches are for. No need to completely remove the mechanic.

Actually, I just put a post up that's somewhat related to all this....  

Of course you do not qualify, because you can't even f***ing use strafe! Please get back to me after you've reached tier 8 and let me know how it goes as you get completely dominated by strafes.

careful with that comment there, wouldnt want a Mod  to see that, seriously, take a break if this game is getting to you this badly

How about YOU take a break from trolling??? Just a thought. ******

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0