Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sumkum

Players screwed on Bismarck prem camo?

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

15 posts in this topic

So I believe the paid-for Bismarck premium camo offers a service fee reduction but now that there is a free permanent option that offers very nearly the same (I assume its permanent) are those that purchased it feeling cheated?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Nope. And iirc, the new perma camos for Bismarck don't offer a service cost reduction.

Edited by renegadestatuz

Service cost reduction at T8 is a [edited]joke anyway.

Nope. And iirc, the new perma camos for Bismarck don't offer a service cost reduction.

​Yeah I did mention that. Very nearly the same.

Do I feel cheated? Nope. The standard premium camo available on Hood is gorgeous. significantly better looking than the camos you can get for free from this campaign. I will grab them and just never use them, lol.

This stuff happens. People bought Fujin, and a Kamikaze was made available for those who worked hard for it. It's going to keep happening, so maybe stop spending money on everything except premium account time if you need a guarantee that you will never have a lower-cost alternative.

I remember people who bought the Atago at release and then said they felt cheated about Takao, a year and a half later.

More options for free, why on earth would they feel cheated? Outside of professionally being a victim of course.

Personally I welcome it. I don't have the Bismarck. People were upset too after the Tirp got buffed and they had bought prem camo for Bis. It was no longer the sole secondary monster...

I remember people who bought the Atago at release and then said they felt cheated about Takao, a year and a half later.

I don't see why they shouldn't.

I don't see why they shouldn't.

There are plenty of reasons. You don't have to agree with them, but if you can't even see them then I encourage you to do some forum searching, it's all been said many times over and there are some valid points on both sides.

unless they remove the permanent camo that they bought, no. that's not getting cheated. anyone who feels as such should probably seek therapy.

Posted (edited) · Report post

This is why I don't buy permanent camo anymore.

You know WG is going to sell a premium, with better stats than the tech tree version, or give out a different permanent camo for the ship through missions anyways.

Edited by MrDeaf

I bought Hipper's premium camo, then Eugen, and then the bonus credit camo for Eugen!

Clearly I'm a madman out to cheat myself at every opportunity!!!!

/s

Seriously,if you thought something was worth buying when you bought it, then it was (or one is the victim of a legit insanity)

It's ridiculous to begrudge other people getting a better deal after you've made your own choice.

I might have used the camo if WG had kept it simple and gone with a red band and not that silly iron cross. The recognition bands had been painted over already. just why these eye sores?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0