DQCraze

Campaigns

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

8 posts in this topic

Just want to say the side campaigns are one of my favorite things about world of warships.  Little goals to meet with rewards, its always nice to get some cool flags and signals camo etc.  Also collecting badges with the Hunt for Bismark was a nice addition.  So, thank you WoW for adding this, im really enjoying it.

+1 agree.  It's like bonuses along the way as you grind your way up the tiers!

It's awesome you are enjoying the campaign. I'm looking forard to hammering a bunch of it out this weekend. 

I am a goal oriented person, having task/missions to complete, especial those that have me playing specific ships/types are something I enjoy as well. 

Plus one here...  I am really enjoying the new campaign.  The badge collecting is a cool add-on as well.  Well done, WG.

I have to agree. It's nice to have these little goals to work on other than just the tech tree grind.

Agree, randoms get boring now and then and I have to take a break, ranked is just frustrating, but these campaigns (and soon the PvE missions ala the Halloween event) really offer a neat alternative to keep things interesting.  Good work!

Really like the campaigns, keep it up guys!  Nice to get little items for doing small things in games ;)