RivertheRoyal

Bote Get.

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

19 posts in this topic

Well, there are a few different ships that made me want to play WoWs in the first place. Among this list are ships like the Iowa,  Zao, Yamato, Hood, and Fletcher.  

I got the Zao first, pushing through the IJN cruiser line fairly quickly. The Iowa was next, except I ended up going for the Missouri instead and got that fairly quickly as well. Hood—well, I just got her, didn't I? 

That leaves the Yamato, and Fletcher, and today I can cross one of them off my list. 

g2XEcEa.png?2

Fletcher: Get. 

Lle3zSz.gif

Yeah, I'm pretty happy about this. 

Now, just Yamato to go. And with only something like 20k left till Izumo, it'll only be a short while before I have the overmatch monster in my port as well. 

Nice! Have fun with your new tier 10 IJN destroyer~

Izumo...

Condolences. :amazed:

Congrats! I'm getting close to several I want...me and grinding every line...

nice! my target no 1 was, of course, Bismarck. check.

my next was yamato but im lagging big time there, 10k xp to Nagato.

3rd was Minotaur. Check

nice going on the fletcher! im just about to start benson and cant wait for the fletch

One of the best destroyers ships tier-for-tier in the game.  

Enjoy your time with her.

NIce! Got Iowa yesterday. Fletcher is next, followed by Des Moines and Minotaur. I will go up the DKM BB line after this Bismarck campaign, as the only standard DKM BB I have is Bayern, won in the other campaign challenge. The only IJN standard BB I have is Fuso, also won in the other challenge, so I won't go there anytime soon despite the fact that I have researched Nagato. If the RN BB line come out before I get there, everything goes on hold while I grind that line. I don't expect that to happen anytime soon!

Well, I got a little bit (Approx 180k exp) until Midway, my first Tier X, but I hope to be there soon!

Nice-a. Fletcher is simply.. great. Pew pew boat for days. Mine doesn't get much action unfortunately, kebab spoiled me too much :unsure:

Meanwhile I'm dragging my butt and still on the Clemson xD (I like playing my Arizona ok? =P )

But congratz river! I hope she treats you well! Maybe in the future after I get my own Fletcher, we can meet up and do honorable battle! >=D

olP4XP1.gif

so did you go for torp build or gun build?

so did you go for torp build or gun build?

Hybrid. I'll see how it works out, and might end up switching out the torpedo reload module for the main battery reload one, depending on what happens.  

Izumo...

Condolences. :amazed:

That's my thought.  I'm keeping her in coop until I can upgrade her completely.

That's my thought.  I'm keeping her in coop until I can upgrade her completely.

I'm adventurous and impatient, so I'll upgrade her in randoms. 

I'm adventurous and impatient, so I'll upgrade her in randoms. 

Izumo really isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. I actually found it reasonably enjoyable.

I wanted to get the Iowa and Montana when I started playing, befittingy they were my first tier 9 and 10 BBs besides the Yamato I don't know what else to get till WG unveiled the Dunkerque. /;^.\\