Erebthoron

*sigh* That's why we BB players get such a bad name

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

58 posts in this topic

That NY stayed at the cap the whole game and sniped... and defend his point of view... needless to say he ended at the bottom of the score list 200 points behind the next player

e93pgYX.jpg

well...people got to learn somehow..

sooner or later, he will find out that he actually will take more damage at long range while his guns will never hit the target.

Did he move at all? Or pure AFK?

Sniping in a New York.... *chuckles*

Did he move at all? Or pure AFK?

Reading overpowered, nerf it. 

Sniping with USN BBs, yeah good idea there.

Am I the only one to notice that this entire toxic chat exchange was initiated by the OP during a match in which they were winning handedly. OP, why did you feel the need to harass your fellow teammates in a clearly won battle? Cry wolf much??

Am I the only one to notice that this entire toxic chat exchange was initiated by the OP during a match in which they were winning handedly. OP, why did you feel the need to harass your fellow teammates in a clearly won battle? Cry wolf much??

Bad play is bad play, whether you are winning or losing. It should not be subjective 

Bad play is bad play, whether you are winning or losing. It should not be subjective 

No need to call them out like that though. Just let them be. They will obviously never learn.

No need to call them out like that though. Just let them be. They will obviously never learn.

I agree, it could be better said in chat. But you never know. Maybe you call a guy out who really didn't know and you change the way he plays for the better

Or not. :teethhappy:

Why you get toxic? If you read you see I said NOTHING, was another player. 

So I want to be sure that I understand. 

The reason that all BB players get a bad reputation is because a single player in a Texas played badly in a match and you saw it?

I see some very good play by players of all ship types and see some very bad play by players of ships of all types.

The conclusion I have drawn is that there are good players and there are bad players.

I will add that I think that most players do not stick to a single ship type for every match so I am not sure "BB players" is a term that even makes sense.

Why you get toxic? If you read you see I said NOTHING, was another player. 

That was my next question why are you name and shaming someone else? You should have blocked all the names since it's obviously not you in the game.

So I want to be sure that I understand. 

The reason that all BB players get a bad reputation is because a single player in a Texas played badly in a match and you saw it?

I see some very good play by players of all ship types and see some very bad play by players of ships of all types.

The conclusion I have drawn is that there are good players and there are bad players.

I will add that I think that most players do not stick to a single ship type for every match so I am not sure "BB players" is a term that even makes sense.

+1, well said.

Wait 'till he gets to North Carolina.  Then he should try to hit his targets at 23.6 km.

Posted (edited) · Report post

You can't fix stupid unless you die

Edited by Treediagram

You can't fix stupid unless you die

0J5BLjl.jpg

Had one bragging last night that he was undamaged near the end of the game. In a top tier BB. He was guarding a cap that didn't need guarded.

Luckily the rest of us won for him.

Said he knew me from the forums but I've never seen him post here.

So here's to you lurking, sniping, back cap guarding BB player. The reason you finish at bottom of the score list and have a losing WR is because you're not a good BB player.

God, I hope it wasn't CaptManBearPig's 11-year-old kid.

Edited by CapnCappy

Wait 'till he gets to North Carolina.  Then he should try to hit his targets at 23.6 km.

Only 23.6km? 

No, this type of person will likely fit the range mod, and sit even further back. 

So the other day I take the Yamato out. 

Entire game an Iowa & a Bismarck...A FREAKING BISMARCK sat in the I/J 8/9 boxes for most of the match. 

We lost because chicken crapBB players don't push....and a bismarck no less....a close range brawler sniping...yeah, I called them out. I in the Yamato had more reason to snipe then them. 

I disagree with this opinion; I believe that players play many different types of ships until they find those that are most rewarding to their playstyle, then stick with that class or classes.

And I am absolutely positive I can generate you a list of Captains who are, by their own definitions, "BB Mains", and have no interest in playing different types of ships.

Ya'll bashing this New York for merely doing what 90% of BB players do from tier 8 and later. LoL. He's a bit early but it's never too early to practice. 

Said he knew me from the forums but I've never seen him post here.

Cappy, I don't want to burst your bubble of stealth here or nuthin', but at this point in your posting career, pretty much EVERYONE knows you from the forum, as you are a very ... enthusiastic poster!

(and there ain't nuthin' wrong with that!)

Edited by Umikami