SkaerKrow

If WG ever does another Tier IX Free XP premium...

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

24 posts in this topic

...could we get the USS Johnston (DD-557)? It's a Fletcher class, so there really isn't any chance of it appearing in the tech tree, and the Kidd is already poised to enter the game as a down-tiered Tier VIII Fletcher. That would leave the Johnston as a candidate for the Missouri treatment. It just seems unfortunate that such a storied, heroic ship might get passed over for inclusion in our virtual ship museum (and shooty boat game).

We don't need a 4th Fletcher.

What we need are more Myoko clones.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I understand the sentiment, though I'm confident that WG could give her enough wrinkles to make her distinct. Also, the Black is rare as hen's teeth, so it isn't as if the game is overloaded with Fletchers. Even the Kidd may turn out to be marginal. Edited by SkaerKrow

Speak for yourself, I want all 156 ships of the class. 

:trollface:

More Omaha and Myoko clones, please!

If we get another Fletcher, I want it to the The Sullivans so I can have it in game, then go down to the marina and walk around on her. :D

If we are getting another Fletcherish thing pls add Allen Sumner Class

They ought to go crazy.  Tier X free XP premium Musashi!  Make it cost a cool million.

They ought to go crazy.  Tier X free XP premium Musashi!  Make it cost a cool million.

A million credits aren't what even the higher tier ships cost. Unless, I just woke up and literally thought you were talking as 1mil as the price...

Weren't there 175?

Ah. Yes, yes there were. I got the numbers confused with the Clemson-class.

Still wouldn't mind another Fletcher premium iff it was Pringle, Stevens, or Halford in their bizarre catapult configuration.

A million credits aren't what even the higher tier ships cost. Unless, I just woke up and literally thought you were talking as 1mil as the price...

1 million Free XP, not credits.

If we dont get Johnston as a prem ship I hope maybe WG will do a skin for her. Really if they wanted to they could give Johnston the torp reload booster haha. 

I was thinking 1,000,000 free XP.  Or somewhere between that and the 750,000 free XP cost of the Missouri.  

But, I may have also just woken up. 

But really that's the thing with the fletcher class as a whole there was so many of them built they were everywhere, the usn ship with the most total battle stars earned is Uss Nicholas and her twin o bannon(potato boat) earned the most of any USN destroyers in Ww2.

(Expletive) DDs, give me a Tier IX FXP Premium Cruiser.

Aye, give me more high tier premiums cruisers!!!

What we should have is a BATTLE DAMAGED Johnston. There are accounts of what she looked like midway through the battle that are plenty accurate to make a model with. Mast shot off and hanging off the side of the ship. The bridge shot away and abandoned. It's all there ready to be modeled.

What we should have is a BATTLE DAMAGED Johnston. There are accounts of what she looked like midway through the battle that are plenty accurate to make a model with. Mast shot off and hanging off the side of the ship. The bridge shot away and abandoned. It's all there ready to be modeled.

Now THAT'S a good idea!! Especially since we have the battle damaged skin for Bismarck now - why not have one for the Fletcher?

Brilliant!

If we get another Fletcher, I want it to the The Sullivans so I can have it in game, then go down to the marina and walk around on her. :D

You must be from the Buffalo NY area.

As for another free xp premium, give us some of those IJN oddballs like Armed Merchant Cruiser, hybrid carriers with proper plane controls, torpedo cruisers, etc.

Now THAT'S a good idea!! Especially since we have the battle damaged skin for Bismarck now - why not have one for the Fletcher?

Brilliant!

Thank you.

A fun "what if" I thought of in the past: If she had survived the battle and the Navy decided to use her in her damaged condition as a PR piece and she was ultimatly preserved somewhere in her battle damaged state. That would be a memorial worth visiting for sure.

Me, I'd like a Project 7U :hmm: