Jakajan

Bring the Japanese cat Captain Isoroku to the NA server.

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I read somewhere that the Japanese cat captain Isoroku may be a Asian server exclusive. I would really like to have the Japanese voiced captain as an option for North America. 

Supposedly to get him on the Asian server it's just playing out 5 games in Mikasa, I understand Mikasa may not be for sale here but I have a few ideas for her. Maybe you could sell the Mikasa as part of the NA event, or perhaps just ask for a 5 or 10 dollar donation to the Mikasa museum in exchange for the ship captain?

Either way I would very much like to have  the Isoroku cat captain. Please make it happen! :P

Edited by Jakajan

I should have added a please or something to the header title. Oh well.

12v12 Mikasa rumble?

Sign me up.

Sounds fun. I want the Mikasa and would totally buy HSF boats if I could use Isoroku :P

As long as we can get Isoroku for the Harekaze and Wilhelmina for the Graf Spee, I'll be happy. :)

MmTE0Nu.jpg

Sad Fetching the cat event is only on ASIA Server :( When I heard about a mission to get this Cat captain a month ago I was hoping it would be available on the NA server too :( I know its silly but I thought it would be fun to have.

I read somewhere that the Japanese cat captain Isoroku may be a Asian server exclusive. I would really like to have the Japanese voiced captain as an option for North America. 

Supposedly to get him on the Asian server it's just playing out 5 games in Mikasa, I understand Mikasa may not be for sale here but I have a few ideas for her. Maybe you could sell the Mikasa as part of the NA event, or perhaps just ask for a 5 or 10 dollar donation to the Mikasa museum in exchange for the ship captain?

Either way I would very much like to have  the Isoroku cat captain. Please make it happen! :P

I got kitty last nite and it was an all or mostly all Mikasa battle. Funniest thing to see all the secondaries going off all over the place. It was just so much FUN.

We need this on the NA server.

please WG

Isoroku was the only good part of the show.  Not getting him means nothing of value from haifuri for north americs, cept a fancy premium out of price range.