Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_MbpaxbbAUblh

How did I get 125 doubloons?

10 comments in this topic

Members
589 posts

W3yII5u.jpg

I finished the science of victory level 2  tasks recently. Is that a reason I got those doubloons? I didn't purchase any.

Also can anybody tell what does the olive leaf ring around the CA icon of Emile Bertin mean? 

Members
5,450 posts
21,041 battles

I think there is a task in the Science of Victory Campaign that does reward a little bit of gold. 

Congrats and don't spend it all in one place lol. 

Members
1,464 posts
806 battles

W3yII5u.jpg

I finished the science of victory level 2  tasks recently. Is that a reason I got those doubloons? I didn't purchase any.

Also can anybody tell what does the olive leaf ring around the CA icon of Emile Bertin mean? 

You purchased all modules and the ship is now "elite. You can convert it's XP into free XP, with gold however. 

Members
589 posts

I think there is a task in the Science of Victory Campaign that does reward a little bit of gold. 

Congrats and don't spend it all in one place lol. 

Okay thanks but can you tell what does the olive leaf ring around the CA icon of Emile bertin mean?

Members
1,464 posts
806 battles

You purchased all modules and the ship is now "elite. You can convert it's XP into free XP, with gold however. 

This is what the Olivia branch means lol

Members
5,450 posts
21,041 battles

Okay thanks but can you tell what does the olive leaf ring around the CA icon of Emile bertin mean?

The other poster is correct, A silver laurel [what that icon is called] is given to a Tech Tree ship that has had all its upgrades researched and gathered enough ship XP to research the next ship in its line. Making it an Elite Tech Tree ship. 

Other Icons you might see in port or game next to a ship is a Gold Laurel which means the ship is a Premium ship and also available in the shop or tech tree. Meaning it can be purchased. 

Lastly there is the Gold Chain, this is found on premium ships no longer for sale. These ships are either gone for good or just on break from the shop. 

Members
589 posts

The other poster is correct, A silver laurel [what that icon is called] is given to a Tech Tree ship that has had all its upgrades researched and gathered enough ship XP to research the next ship in its line. Making it an Elite Tech Tree ship. 

Other Icons you might see in port or game next to a ship is a Gold Laurel which means the ship is a Premium ship and also available in the shop or tech tree. Meaning it can be purchased. 

Lastly there is the Gold Chain, this is found on premium ships no longer for sale. These ships are either gone for good or just on break from the shop. 

Thanks for the reply!

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,848 posts
30,536 battles

Just gonna say unless you really need the free xp, don't run off and convert the doubloons to xp. Hang on to them, a small stockpile of them can come in handy for other things in the game. Port slots on sale come to mind, you can get them for 75 doubloons quite often.

Members
589 posts

Just gonna say unless you really need the free xp, don't run off and convert the doubloons to xp. Hang on to them, a small stockpile of them can come in handy for other things in the game. Port slots on sale come to mind, you can get them for 75 doubloons quite often.

Okay. No problem.

Sign in to follow this