Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrandAdmiral_2016

Even on bad days, good things can happen....

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

So I take out my North Carolina  (not one of my better ships) for another grind, expecting to take at least three more matches to get to 175,000 XP and Iowa. Then this happens...Iowa is now sittting in my port. Sometimes RNGesus smiles at you. If the match had not ended when it did, on time, another Kraken would have been added to this. It is my best match ever in this ship. At one point we were down three ships to the other team, then I got lucky and sank two in three broadsides. It was either that or get sunk. That gave me a chance to repair and recover while the rest of the opposing team were off sinking my team mates on the other side of the map. By the time they came chasing me, two of them were worn down enough that I could cope with them and keep far enough away from the last two to avoid being sunk. Always a team effort, and a huge thank you and well done to my team mates in this. You know who you are!

shot-17.05.18_16.27.56-0898.jpg

shot-17.05.18_16.27.56-0898.jpg

Edited by GrandAdmiral_2016

Congrats...

As much as I wanted NC, I feel like I've never done very well with it. Bizarrely, I've felt I've done well with Alabama, which is arguably not that different a ship...

Good job.  It's always extraordinary to get a solo warrior.

Good game op well done 

Congrats...

As much as I wanted NC, I feel like I've never done very well with it. Bizarrely, I've felt I've done well with Alabama, which is arguably not that different a ship...

Alabama has much better armor and better overall protection and is more manouverable than North Carolina. I passed on her when she first came out. If they release her again I won't!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0