Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abo89

Also, thanks from a poor young adult.

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

59 posts in this topic

As someone still struggling to find that career job. I wanna thank all who use premium so broke blokes like me can play. Y'all the real MVPs, even if I think y all crazy paying so much for a single ship.

As someone still struggling to find that career job. I wanna thank all who use premium so broke blokes like me can play. Y'all the real MVPs, even if I think y all crazy paying so much for a single ship.

Lol that's about my take on it too....

Lol that's about my take on it too....

Honestly once I actually get s computer I don't need to play the game on low (for real a disadvantage, I swear it visually drops the waterline of ships far off) I will drop some green into the game.

All you need is some premium time to enjoy this game significantly more

H9uVj93.png

Check your account abo.

Check your account abo.

Many thanks. I'll have to plan my playing time accordingly. 

+1 Your welcome so much so I gifted you a Cambeltown since you seem to play DD's the most. 

Have fun!

+1 Your welcome so much so I gifted you a Cambeltown since you seem to play DD's the most. 

Have fun!

Ok ok thank you thank you,  but guys that's enough!

Anyone who takes the time to say thank you to us premium players deserves a few flags and some prem time to become a prem player.    And nice job on the ship mis!!!!

Anyone who takes the time to say thank you to us premium players deserves a few flags and some prem time to become a prem player.    And nice job on the ship mis!!!!

Well thank you regardless. Happy sailing. 

All you need is some premium time to enjoy this game significantly more

H9uVj93.png

how does premium affect your win rate?:amazed:

That came close to convincing me to "wallet warrior" more...then I became distracted by trying to figure out what "o7" meant...the "bliss" of the out of touch. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

o7   means salute look at as a head with an arm saluting.
Edited by misanthrope0

how does premium affect your win rate?:amazed:

Preferential matchmaking.

Just kidding. You feel good and this increases your performance.

I would not feel good, knowing my real money is ticking away for some virtual xp increase...

I must say, an extremely nice post, a far cry from what a lot of people post about premium players.

I must say, an extremely nice post, a far cry from what a lot of people post about premium players.

o7

I like all the good feels in this thread, that's what games should be about. 

Great post. Totally understand your viewpoint. Been there.

For those confused by those who spend, no worries, I'll just sum it up this way:

You're young. So you have way more time to spend than money. So spending money to get something you can earn with time is nuts; money's way more valuable than time. 

I'm old. So now I have way more money to spend than time. So spending time to get something I can earn with money is nuts; time is WAY more valuable than money. 

It's a spectrum we each one of us travels thru life's journey. 

Enjoy the journey. See you on the seas. 

I for one am genuinely happy to give WG money every time they put out a new premium, plus premium time and some gold... It's OK if you don't, OP, you are also very important for the long term survival of WoWs because without the free players the population would be too low for the game to sustain itself. So we owe you some gratitude just as well.

I for one am genuinely happy to give WG money every time they put out a new premium, plus premium time and some gold... It's OK if you don't, OP, you are also very important for the long term survival of WoWs because without the free players the population would be too low for the game to sustain itself. So we owe you some gratitude just as well.

That's completely true and something I never thought about. If anything I have enjoyed learning the game and it taking me a little longer to get stuff. I get more time to learn each ship because of that so there def is silver lining. The biggest thing was not having premium ships to quickly train captains on. By the good graces of ppl here, I now have a Cambletown and a SIMS to use for UK and USN respectively. That's huge for me.

Such a refreshing thread. OP, eventually you'll reach a point in life where time means more than money. Enjoy your time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0