Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theLaalaa

1 v 1 Six Times is easier than 1 v 6

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

2 posts in this topic

So often times, people sail into open water, shooting at 1 boat while being shot at by 3,4,or 5 boats. They generally die with doing little damage and cheat their team of their rifles for the rest of the match. Here's a 12 v 12 match with most all of my (Russian server) team mates being eliminated by multiple enemies. The real action begins around 5:50 into the vid, but you can see my style of play from the outset. I use cover to block shots and deny the enemy an easy kill. This logical use of cover is generally vilified, so you have to be pretty teflon to endure the insults and cursings from other players. I talk more about this on my twitch home page linked at the bottom of this post. Enjoy and learn (or don't).

This logical use of cover is generally vilified, so you have to be pretty teflon to endure the insults and cursings from other players. I talk more about this on my twitch home page linked at the bottom of this post. Enjoy and learn (or don't).

Guess they wouldn't like me then; hugging rocks like a waifu is how I manage to stay alive in ships like Marblehead and Mutsuki...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0