HowitzerBlitzer

Admit something!

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

303 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Anyways, some rules because those always get my big threads taken down...

1. Follow the forum rules (no bashing others or anything inappropriate).

2. Follow rule 1

I admit this thread wasn't successful on the WoT forums, and was locked on the WT forums for getting out of hand.

Edited by HowitzerBlitzer

I miss Star Wars the Clone Wars... like the kids' cartoon. That stuff was amazing...

I like clubbing seals

I'm not legally deaf

My paint skills are atrocious

I want WoWs Kitakami for myself only

I want a Destroyer that has 9+ torps broadside, 38+ knots and 5.4km max concealment

I miss Star Wars the Clone Wars... like the kids' cartoon. That stuff was amazing...

at least they told a better story then the movies

IKR? Man, those were the good old days.

My first anime was the english dub of Cardcaptor Sakura

I charge people $177 to sit in my car for 24 seconds.

Edited by Zero_Kelvin

I charge people $177 to sit in my car for 24 seconds.

you must be flat broke

you must be flat broke

I've made a cool 500 bucks so far. Desperate people are so easy to manipulate.

I've made a cool 500 bucks so far.

7gXIkrM.png   unless your car is a taxi, im not buying this statement Edited by tcbaker777

I admit,

that I am responsible for nuking several threads with database driver errors that contribute to this community's uproar against WG on the Alabama before her release and several threads relating to professionalism with integrity. 

and would like like to apologies to anyone that has gotten upset from it and I have long since retired from these actions due to advise from a ST. /-_\\

I admit......

That I think RivertheRoyal, Rolkatsuki, Chobittsu, and all the rest of you guys, really, are awesome.

(Wanted to make someone feel happy)

EXCEPT YOU, BigJohnsonLogan!

Edited by Carrier_Lexington

I admit...  That I don't know half as much about the game as the majority on these forums and it makes me feel bad and delete more posts then I make in the fear of getting some kind of information wrong. 

I admit that I'm a furry even though I said otherwise when someone asked me on these forums some time ago.

Edited by HowitzerBlitzer

I admit, that when I started this game, I lurked on the forums and did nothing.

Not until the German BBs came out did I start becoming active and posting colorized pictures which I found on a website through the forums.

I admit, that thread and pictures have me addicted to warships, and all things naval.

And I admit, that until re watching Battle 360°, I though USS Enterprise was an Essex-class carrier.

I admit that I'm a furry even though I said otherwise when someone asked me on these forums some time ago.

Nothing wrong with that, I myself am technically a Brony, suppose that could also be taken as an admission.

OH! Here's another one: I'm not acutally a naval expert of any kind, and only really took an interest in Naval affairs over the past couple of years. I'm actually much more of an airman since childhood

Edited by Chobittsu

Nothing wrong with that, I myself am technically a Brony, suppose that could also be taken as an admission.

OH! Here's another one: I'm not acutally a naval expert of any kind, and only really took an interest in Naval affairs over the past couple of years. I'm actually much more of an airman since childhood

i admit that im both a Brony and a Furry and im not ashamed of it

ALL of my information about IJN ships is based off of wikipedia, pixiv and niconico.

In fact, ALL of the stuff I have knowledge of is based off of what is available on the internet.

ALL of my information about IJN ships is based off of wikipedia, pixiv and niconico.

In fact, ALL of the stuff I have knowledge of is based off of what is available on the internet.

Same, with two books for me but still mostly same..

than, not then.

I like clubbing seals

I'm not legally deaf

My paint skills are atrocious

I want WoWs Kitakami for myself only

I want a Destroyer that has 9+ torps broadside, 38+ knots and 5.4km max concealment

As to the DD . The one you want is the Ok Nik . Not only 12 torps broadside but up to 7 guns broadside (and what the AP does to tier 5 and lower cruisers is pure lolz) . speed is pretty much want you wanted just a slightly worse concealment at 5.7 Km .   :playing:

I admit that I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

I admit that I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

9pzah4O.gif

As to the DD . The one you want is the Ok Nik . Not only 12 torps broadside but up to 7 guns broadside (and what the AP does to tier 5 and lower cruisers is pure lolz) . speed is pretty much want you wanted just a slightly worse concealment at 5.7 Km .   :playing:

I have it.

It only goes 36.5 knots and only has 5.65km concealment.

must have 38+ knots and at least 5.6km concealment