Zero_Kelvin

This Set Me Off This Morning

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Somebody posted a Final Fantasy 7 video documenting a 500-hour quest to get to Level 99 in the first reactor.

He got 21$ on Patreon for doing this.

This world is cruel.

Edited by Zero_Kelvin

don't they have their pwn forum for their game???:trollface:

Are you upset that he made money doing it or upset that he earned so little money?

Are you upset that he made money doing it or upset that he earned so little money?

I'm upset that people are wasting their money while also contributing to delinquency.

Society is just so backwards now.

Edited by Zero_Kelvin

I'm getting a strong "Get off my lawn you durn kids!" vib from this topic.

Any one else getting that? 

:facepalm:

Nice to see this news being met with indifference.

I'll go ahead and announce then that I'll officially be charging $117.25 Canadian for each time I appear in a stream.

After all, if everyone's cool with the aforementioned event, you better not get mad about this.

Edited by Zero_Kelvin

I'll go ahead and announce then that I'll officially be charging $117.25 Canadian for each time I appear in a stream.

After all, if everyone's cool with the aforementioned event, you better not get mad about this.

this is WOWS, and even IF some WOWS players play that game, I am sure they could not care any less than I do (having never played that game) that this happened, let alone care that you are angry it did...

just sayin

and I am also sure that if you did have a stream and wanted people to watch it, YOU might have to start shelling out that $$....:trollface:

Edited by pmgaudio

There's a big difference between charging money for watching a stream, and having people donate a little cash.

Somebody posted a Final Fantasy 7 video documenting a 500-hour quest to get to Level 99 in the first reactor.

This world is cruel.

Your mad that someone got paid 4 cents an hour to play an old video game?  This made you mad? Edited by Sventex

Your mad that someone got paid 4 cents an hour to play an old video game?  This made you mad?

Yes, it makes me furious.

In the past 2 years, I've made 200$ posting video game footage and machinima on my youtube account.

In the past 2 years, I've made 200$ posting video game footage and machinima on my youtube account.

And that's depressing.

I make about 25$ per chapter I write....I don't see why this is any different....

LLLOLLL!!!!!! It's a good thing you are an ANGER MANAGEMENT COUNSELOR! You can sit in front of a mirror and counsel yourself!

​LOL! I keep playing this over and over and laughing my [edited]off. Thanks for the new toy, pmg! 

This world is cruel.

​Poor baby........ Make sure you squash a WHOLE tube of Vagasil over it.