Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tropicthnder

How do you review after battle hit damage on your ship

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

4 posts in this topic

Wanted to be able to see what sunk my ship at full health in one hit with a "Juliet charlie signal flag" that protects the magazine 100%. Just wanted to verify that it wasnt a magazine explosion that got me and so the review of how my ship got destroyed would be very helpful.    

JC protects you from dets, not devastating strikes of taking multiple battleship caliber AP shells to the citadel. IIRC, the detailed report should tell you how many hits you took. Or, watch the replay, there's a different icon for detonating than for devstrikes.

If you got detonated, you will get the award for it.  And the flags, unless it isn't your first today.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Wanted to be able to see what sunk my ship at full health in one hit with a "Juliet charlie signal flag" that protects the magazine 100%. Just wanted to verify that it wasnt a magazine explosion that got me and so the review of how my ship got destroyed would be very helpful.    

If you were in random you would have received the detonation award. and you should be able to hover over the damage in the detail screen and get further details. Edited by awiggin

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0