Tpaktop2_1

Suggestion-Stop giving Reserves when Flags and Cammo are selected for crates

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

8 posts in this topic

I can understand if try my "luck" in getting the extra reserves slots, however when selecting flags and camouflage for crates, that is all that I am expecting. I want no slots for the reserves, free XPs, or credits.

As it goes now, it will be like my WoT barracks with 300 empty slots for crews. BTW my Reserves in WoWS are 78 slots empty now, thanks to WG. Its too bad we can't sell them back from inventory. In the future WG, just give out flags and cammo when crates are selected for flags and cammo. I won't be upset at you for that.

Maybe an option to sell commander slots for credits?

I got a bunch over the weekend also and I always pick camo and flags.

That's something interesting to consider.  Making even unlucky "Try Your Luck" containers have the non-standard stuff like port and reserve slots might encourage more people to try it (for better or worse).

In all the Try Your Luck containers I've gotten, I don't think I've ever seen extra reserve slots. In fact I've only gotten one or two port slots from TYLs. Having typed this I fully expect to receive one or 12 today. 

:D

Posted (edited) · Report post

In all the Try Your Luck containers I've gotten, I don't think I've ever seen extra reserve slots. In fact I've only gotten one or two port slots from TYLs. Having typed this I fully expect to receive one or 12 today. 

:D

Think I've received 16-20 or more reserve slots; I don't exactly remember; in any case, I think they've all shown up in signal or consumable containers... Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Indeed...because of the supply containers I now have more empty reserve slots than I'd ever try to fill. Yet I fully expect to be getting more of them. It would be nice if we could sell off the excess.