• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

73 posts in this topic

So....yeah....thought I'd celebrate my 5000th post on these forums. Kind of a special moment for me really...nowhere else on the internet have I spent as much time, as many tears, had as many laughs as the WG forums for WoWS. I've made friends, made enemies, posted plenty a spicy meme, and generally just wasted away my life being the local crazy blood thirsty adorable forum kitsune. =3

So, as a little tribute so to speak, I thought I'd go back, waaaay back, and try and find my very first forum post... Well, I found it.... Way back in April during the CBT. I'm going to link it here, for everyone to bask in my noodish shame ultimate glory!

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/25854-why-can-we-not-have-friends-gift-wows-pre-orders/

Two days after this post, I got my shite together, got myself a paypal, and bought myself the Sims. :P

Spoiler

So yeah...that was my first post....5000 posts ago.

I have no life. :bajan:

Anyway, in continued celebration, heres a few more posts, by yours truly, detailing my fall to insanity rise to fame! \(゚ヮ゚)/

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/39029-uma-rather-n00bish-question/

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/38022-he-rounds-and-citadels/

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/37372-replays-how-to-view/

Admittedly, I didn't speak much during the CBT. I did play a fair amount though, but the forums just weren't....really my style then? I guess? Either way, I think I might be here to stay. Hopefully for another 5000 posts, unless the end of the world happens before then. 

Then I'll just track you all down and murder you. Slowly. With love... :playing:  And maybe a bit of fluffyness... ^-^

Heres to another 5k!

jHs7l0Q.jpg

Congrats, I just binge forum posts so I would love 5k posts but 100 was big deal for me.

I've made friends, made enemies,

Which end of the stick am I on?

holly crap , you even changed your avatar!:yes_cap: either way ADD moment aside, CONGRATS!:medal:

txXafdu.png you say?

Gratz on the 5000th post. 

oh god the nostalgia!!!!:ohmy: The soundtrack alone makes the Sims 1 of the best games of all time for PC!:great:

:hiding: You guys don't get out much do you?  Me neither!  :honoring:

Posted (edited) · Report post

that is a lot of posts////:coin:

Edited by pmgaudio

Give that man a Mikasa.

I was expecting over 9000; get back to work Kitsunelegend :P

Edited by RipNuN2

But how many times have you been told, paraphrasing, "You can't post now. You just posted something a few seconds ago. Wait. Just wait. We know you have a lot to share, but the administrator wants to slow you down so wait ten seconds. Then you can post, even if it's just a smiley face, wait. Got it? W.A.A.Y.T.T. 

I'm catching up. :P

Anyway, congratulations! 

With that out of the way, obligatory numbers image. 

35Nlche.jpg

"I have no life"

<-----

(At one point, I was doing 180 posts daily. Also, forum really does not like <>s.)

Edited by khaenn35

holly crap , you even changed your avatar!:yes_cap: either way ADD moment aside, CONGRATS!:medal:

I change my avatar quite a lot actually. =P I do sometimes change it back to ones I've used before though...

I'm catching up. :P

Anyway, congratulations! 

With that out of the way, obligatory numbers image. 

35Nlche.jpg

I find it slightly terrifying that I've been on these forums for longer than you have, yet you're almost at the same amount of posts I'm at now. And here I thought I had no life. :P

"I have no life"

<-----

(At one point, I was doing 180 posts daily. Also, forum really does not like <>s.)

good lord... o-o

Gonna use your thread for a bump to my own count.

Grats on 5k

*bops*

I change my avatar quite a lot actually. =P I do sometimes change it back to ones I've used before though...

I find it slightly terrifying that I've been on these forums for longer than you have, yet you're almost at the same amount of posts I'm at now. And here I thought I had no life. :P

good lord... o-o

*bops*

The effects of Roleplay and having no friends or an actual life \o/

*Sobs silently*

The effects of Roleplay and having no friends or an actual life \o/

*Sobs silently*

No friends? Not OP, not me, or anyone else you talk to? ...What do you consider a friend?

You have a life within this community, so there's that.

But...but...it says 5006. I'm losing it over here. Is it 5k, or 5k+6?!?

​I'm just prolific...That's what it is....