Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
xXTrunk_MonkeyxX

Wish I Could Hit Citidels Like WG Bots In Co Ops

16 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
45 posts
7,370 battles

Like wow every game I am citideled at any angle. Bow on, angled, or even 15 km away. Makes playing cruisers in Co Ops extremely difficult.   

Edited by Wolf_Sniper_27

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles

Say what you want about CoOp bots, they don't miss often.  I ran the destroyer mission in Fletch to roll up a quick 500k (You're welcome for me staying out of Random) and I was amazed and how accurate the BB fire was from range.  I sure can't lay hits on DD's like that in my BB's.

Members
4,886 posts

their accuracy increases with tier

the low tier bots are set up to miss pretty often, the higher tier ones are good shots, after all they all use aim assist :3

Edited by bad_arcade_kitty

Members
1,716 posts
8,224 battles

Yep, the accuracy of the BOTS is impressive to say the least.

Members
3,929 posts
20,944 battles

Like wow

Here's another book in my series of pVe guides. Guaranteed to improve your 93% win-rate. Anything else will cost you.

pQDyRRf.jpg

Edited by yUPPatriots
  • Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

coop bots are only accurate if you sail in a straight line.

as soon as you WASD, they miss. The shots that do hit after WASD input are merely stray shots from derp shells.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
45 posts
7,370 battles

coop bots are only accurate if you sail in a straight line.

as soon as you WASD, they miss. The shots that do hit after WASD input are merely stray shots from derp shells.

Even WASDing they will miss the first shot on me then anything else is spot on. 

[BLNCE]
Members
13,459 posts
44,054 battles

How about not being an idiot by actually dodging and not exposing broadside?

Play tier 9-10 PvE, game after game. You'll be shocked at how many angled cits you take, including impossible ones, like 3 cits while angled from a Tirp that is 12 kms away firing 4 guns at you. I learned this the hard way in Izumo. The bots target the rear citadel, which means you can sometimes dodge by turning. But even then, you will take a cit. In cruisers it is astonishingly difficult to avoid cits.

Do not assume people getting cit are showing broadsides. They aren't. Rather, the bots have inhuman targeting abilities. That, coupled with their knowledge of where your torpedoes are (paradoxically they have no idea where other bots torps are) means that fighting them in high tier PvE can be a trial.

This actually reduces the educational value of co-op play. What it really teaches, especially at the high tiers, is that angling is not very useful. 

Edited by Taichunger
  • Cool 2

[-KIA-]
Members
5,244 posts
16,371 battles

Play tier 9-10 PvE, game after game. You'll be shocked at how many angled cits you take, including impossible ones, like 3 cits while angled from a Tirp that is 12 kms away firing 4 guns at you. I learned this the hard way in Izumo. The bots target the rear citadel, which means you can sometimes dodge by turning. But even then, you will take a cit. In cruisers it is astonishingly difficult to avoid cits.

Not for me, I rarely get citadeled unless I'm being really stupid.  Maybe you're just reacting late.

[BLNCE]
Members
13,459 posts
44,054 battles

Not for me, I rarely get citadeled unless I'm being really stupid.  Maybe you're just reacting late.

Naw, don't think so. What tiers do you play?
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this