Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Delta7Xx

I think I've finally figured out why I'm losing so often

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 posts in this topic

Its called poor teamwork and results in team loss. Also don't be too aggressive and plan your attacks on alone ships.

I think a good portion of my losses are teammates running at the first sign of a decent fight.

Cannot count how many times we've sailed in to contest a flag, and a few opposing ships pop up on the map. After a brief exchange of fire of whih I've found myself being the sole focus of the opposing teams fire, I look around for my support and spot them steaming away from the fight at full health, tails tucked between their legs. And I am not a good enough player to challenge 2 BB's, a Cruiser and a DD for the cap. So if I've not been sunk yet, I've no choice to surrender yet another flag.

..... could it be the MM 'stacking' the random battles ........?

.... sure seems that way, imho ........

I am fighting to stay at the 49% WR. I find it hard to string several good games together with good teams. If you play noon to 5pm est, it is easier to go 0-7 then go 3-4. IMO My kills are not bad, I play a bit aggressive and have to pull back. it is hard at times because I want to help the team. My shot % is not that bad I think. 27% give or take. I play mostly BBs and tend to play up front. Not the sniper type. I just see to many players dying quickly, this happens a lot with cruisers. I play Russian cruisers also and tend to play them just behind the BBs, starting fires and making the enemy use their consumables. You cannot do this if you die quickly. I think the biggest problem with this game is players not knowing what to do with their ships. I am also guilty of making the bonehead move or potato move, but this is not my normal play style. Everyone has a potato moment I think, it takes a bigger man to admit it. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0