jeffreywalker74656

Hood Bundle Nonsense

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

You can get the Bismarck and collectibles without Hood. 

Oh, that's correct, you don't have to complete task 8.  Hood is required to complete all tasks for each mission (i.e., task 8).  But finishing all tasks is not a requirement to complete the mission.  My error.

Edited by Soshi_Sone

Did Wargaming change their CEO recently? Because as a company they have been acting differently than they used to.

You're from WOT then? Because you haven't been in WOWS long enough to say that they are acting differently than they used to...

You're from WOT then? Because you haven't been in WOWS long enough to say that they are acting differently than they used to...

He's from WoTBlitz

Then WG needs to update the Mission requirements currently posted on their website.  As of a few moments ago, every Task 8 for every mission identifies Hood as a "restriction"  (i.e., required).

You don't need to complete all eight tasks to complete a stage. You just need to collect the specified amount of pins, and you can repeat specific tasks over and over again to get more pins if you want.

How have they been acting differently?

Content they are choosing to add in their games, the methods they are using to release them, game mechanics totally getting pushed in odd directions, and the way they run Campaigns these days.

Content they are choosing to add in their games, the methods they are using to release them, game mechanics totally getting pushed in odd directions, and the way they run Campaigns these days.

This has always been the way they do things in WoWs.

You don't need to complete all eight tasks to complete a stage. You just need to collect the specified amount of pins, and you can repeat specific tasks over and over again to get more pins if you want.

My bad.

You can get the Bismarck and collectibles without Hood. 

So the response is basically a total non response to what the topic is about ? So we are getting the screw job same as is being perpetrated against EU players. Thanks for no clarification. I think my wallet may need to be used elsewhere. 

Didn't they stagger sale the original Prinz Eugen bundles too?

Yep and it was a debacle!

They had to apologize and admit it was a failed experiment. Makes me wonder why the approach is back?

Yep and it was a debacle!

They had to apologize and admit it was a failed experiment. Makes me wonder why the approach is back?

They are showing us how little they care what we as customers think. That is the only logical reason to do such a thing. 

People are getting really upset over nothing. You don't need to buy anything to get the Bismarck. Then if you don't want to pay a lot for the Hood then you can wait. I remember when they only sold ships in big bundles. Would you rather us go back to that?

So apparently they are releasing Hood in staggered bundles once again. Not allowing you to just buy the ship and a slot till after the Campaign "Hunt for Bismarck" ends. I thought they learned from the backlash the last time not to do this again. Apparently not. I was really excited to see Hood added to the game. This foolishness makes me not sure I even want her anymore. I am sure I am not alone in that. How many people want to be forced to spend at least twice as much to get her in time for a campaign that revolves around her and Bismarck. Its almost as if they learned nothing from the last time people got so angry when they did these staggered bundled nonsensical releases. They did it with the Graf Spee and so many people got angry they relented and sold her in all forms at once. Come on Wargaming be realistic. 

What is your source for this?  I've seen no official announcements from WG about when and how the Hood is to be released, and how much it will cost.

People are getting really upset over nothing. You don't need to buy anything to get the Bismarck. Then if you don't want to pay a lot for the Hood then you can wait. I remember when they only sold ships in big bundles. Would you rather us go back to that?

Ppl are getting upset if they feel milked. Of course you don't have to buy the first bundle if you don't want to.

But this is about customer experience and perception. A field were this company shows occasionally room for improvement 

So the response is basically a total non response to what the topic is about ? So we are getting the screw job same as is being perpetrated against EU players. Thanks for no clarification. I think my wallet may need to be used elsewhere.

OK. . . you've decided how you're going to act. . .so quit complaining.  Come back here and show us a pic of what you bought instead.

What is your source for this?  I've seen no official announcements from WG about when and how the Hood is to be released, and how much it will cost.

The other servers have already posted it.

The other servers have already posted it.

Can you show me?  I've seen nothing and don't have access to the other forums.

OK. . . you've decided how you're going to act. . .so quit complaining.  Come back here and show us a pic of what you bought instead.

So your solution is to target me and defend Wargaming treating its customers like fools again. Got it. I am usually a supporter when they do right but I will point out what is done wrong. And I have as much right to complain as anyone. Thanks. 

Didn't they stagger sale the original Prinz Eugen bundles too?

They did, and thats exactly why I didn't her the first go around. The only reason I own her now, is because A: they resold her again recently, and B: someone was actually extremely nice enough to gift her to me.

As for the Hood now... I WAS planning on getting her....now....I ain't so sure....if they go through with this, I'm gonna be mighty pissed...

So your solution is to target me and defend Wargaming treating its customers like fools again. Got it. I am usually a supporter when they do right but I will point out what is done wrong. And I have as much right to complain as anyone. Thanks.

Just because you CAN whine like a petulant child, doesn't mean you should.

WG doesn't owe you anything.  Buy it/don't buy it.  Just be an adult about the decision no a ridiculous snowflake wanting a safe space.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just because you CAN whine like a petulant child, doesn't mean you should.

WG doesn't owe you anything.  Buy it/don't buy it.  Just be an adult about the decision no a ridiculous snowflake wanting a safe space.

You know what acting like a jerk towards me doesn't do anything but cause problems. I have stated before I don't feel entitled to anything. What I am doing is expressing my OPINION on a matter. I don't recall saying they owed me anything or I was entitled to anything. Nice try though. And I'm not a liberal college age idiot who needs a safe space I am a discerning costumer who spends my money when I feel its worth it. When a company shows they don't listen to customers they don't get my money. Plain and simple.  Maybe grow a brain.  Edited by jeffreywalker74656