Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wowzery

Solo Warrior and ship class?

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

50 members have voted

1. 1. What class have you obtained the most solo warriors in?

• Carrier
    • Battleship
    • Cruiser
    • Destroyer
    • Don't have a Solo Warrior
    • Bacon!!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 posts in this topic

Pretty easy poll, what class ship have you obtained the most solo warriors in? (If you actually obtained any.)

I cannot solo multiple ships for the life of me, so no solo warriors here.  I do like bacon though...

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 in mahan

and  I cannot remember the ship I got the other one in

Edited by pmgaudio

Personally, I haven't gotten one, and I've heard that its easier to get in a DD.  I also have yet to earn a witherer or liquidator which are slightly harder for a BB main (especially how I don't use HE often, or have many BBs which have torps).  Guess that's like earning the Close Quarters Expert in a DD, not quite as easy.

I have gotten 4 1 in a gearing and 2 in French cruisers and the last one I don't know. My gearing one was back when we had the single cap mode we were a head and all my teammates got killed and I kept resetting the cap and ran the time out.

Only done it once and it was in a St. Louis.  The conditions of the match where such that we won on points though I sunk three of the last 4 remaining ships.  I'd say DD's have the best chance provided no CV is in play.

Earned one in Lexington; think the other was in another CV. My favorite achievement that I have earned, however, was Witherer in a Freddy. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Only 1 in Danae. I am happy to see that I am not the only one that SW seems to be allusive.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Have yet to earn Solo Warrior. Bacon, on the other hand, is not difficult to obtain.

I've only been playing 4 months so I have just one SW in a T4 CL. Probably beginner's luck. Our team was slightly behind on points and a DD and my CL recaptured B but the DD was sunk leaving me as our last hope. There was a running gun battle (me running) until time ran out and we won on points. Lots of advice and encouragement from my team, hoping I could survive.

Only one Solo Warrior so far, and that was in Izyaslav

I only have 1, and it was from capping the enemy base in a Hosho on standard battle. :trollface:

Voted "carrier" but had one in the USS Essex and one in a cruiser (don't recall which one at the moment).  Is there a way I can check archived info?

Just voted a second time, this time for "cruisers" in the interest of being accurate.  Hope this doesn't screw anything up.

Have yet to earn Solo Warrior. Bacon, on the other hand, is not difficult to obtain.

But much harder (for some of us) to get rid of...

Just figgered out this is a trick question.  Bacon is ALWAYS the answer.

Belfast 3

Hmmm...think I'm gonna hafta git me one of them thar varmints.  Only ever really seen one, floating belly-down in the Thames.  So I asked, but apparently it wasn't for sale.  At least at that time.  Even tried to bargain a little, pointing out that I thought it looked like it might have had a bit of water damage...

There are no classes in the survey. Only ship types.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0