Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

Jurien? French cruiser.

8 comments in this topic

dmckay    444

I picked it up this morning on a whim.  Nice big guns for her tier.  Not fast. Played 1 game and did ok.  It was a win. Anyone got comments as of yet on her?  Like her?  Don't like her?  Etc.

kerensky914    1,037

Meh.  Fairly typical protected cruiser.  Pretty comparable to Bogatyr.  Faster than St. Louis, but not as maneuverable.

dmckay    444

Meh.  Fairly typical protected cruiser.  Pretty comparable to Bogatyr.  Faster than St. Louis, but not as maneuverable.

Checked.  Thus far she has over a 50% win rate in the game.  That can change however.  I do like those big cal guns she has.  Frail....ya but most all low tier cruisers are frail....except the St Louis. Edited by dmckay

Checked.  Thus far she has over a 50% win rate in the game.  That can change however.  I do like those big cal guns she has.  Frail....ya but most all low tier cruisers are frail....except the St Louis.

Jurien; meh... sold it as soon as I xp'd out of it. Not that impressed with the French cruisers anyway, but that's just me.

St Louis? (USN T3,) especially now that I know how to use her more efficiently? Started out in the USN tree, so St Louis; besides her general awesomeness, is one of my legacy/nostalgia ships from when I first started playing WoWs. Along with Chester and South Carolina; I wouldn't sell her for anything.

MrDeaf    2,512

protected?

The only thing that stops it from getting citadelled, is the fact that T3/4 cruiser guns have poor penetration and BB AP shells have poor accuracy.

dmckay    444

protected?

The only thing that stops it from getting citadelled, is the fact that T3/4 cruiser guns have poor penetration and BB AP shells have poor accuracy.

That's good since it is just a tier 2. It has a survivalbility rating of 22 which is as good or better than a lotta tier 2 cruisers. Not super but ok for a tier 2 cruiser. We shall see. Nice guns.  Edited by dmckay

kerensky914    1,037

protected?

Hey, I didn't say she was *well* protected. ;)

Goose21891    1,062

Hey, I didn't say she was *well* protected. ;)

To be fair, Protected Cruiser just means it has an armored deck and little to no Belt armor

Sign in to follow this