Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bill_Halsey

How many times had a Perth driver seen another Perth on your side or Red tms?

How many times had a Perth CO seen another Perth on your side or red tm  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many have you seen another Perth on your tm or on the other tm when playing a Perth?

10 comments in this topic

Bill_Halsey    96

In 200 matches I've only seen the ship twice on the other side and I'm normally the only Perth.

Ace_04    838

Its a pretty rare beast.  Might have only come across another one once or twice while in mine.

Then again, I rarely take her out much any more.  Not much incentive till another Commonwealth ship is announced and the need to train up another commander arises.

Bill_Halsey    96

Its a pretty rare beast.  Might have only come across another one once or twice while in mine.

Then again, I rarely take her out much any more.  Not much incentive till another Commonwealth ship is announced and the need to train up another commander arises.

Grinded mine to 19 points in preparation for ranking.

AVR_Project    741

When it was on sale, I saw one on the other side.  Deleted it too.  It was out in the open without using smoke.

And that was it.  It's a very specific playstyle item.

One game, I was the only ship left, surrounded by enemy, in my little roving cloud.

Their torpedoes missed by a mile.  Shots were random.. And I was in 'Just get some damage numbers' mode.

Smoke dies -- bye..

Got my captain up to 9 points (there was a Perth Mission going on) and there it sits.

Requires flags and premium consumables to run, so it's high maintenance..

NotoriousRNG    249

I have 408 battles in her, and have seen Perth on the other team 4 times. I have sunk her on 3 of them, 1 of them sunk me. I was furious.

I only have 35 battles in Perth - just got her recently.  I've seen another Perth at least 3 times. However, I've never seen 3 Perths in 1 battle.  Not like the weeks after Alabama was released when you saw them everywhere...

That special smoke upgrade giving you 117 seconds is hysterical on Perth.  I also run the extended hydro upgrade.  She's a lot of fun, and her rarity makes it less likely enemy ships know how to deal with you.

crzyhawk    2,974

3-6, when I am driving my Perth. 

HMS_Formidable    399

Depends on your time scale.

I see another Perth maybe once a fortnight...

Wargaming's best kept secret.

Edited by HMS_Formidable

bigalow87    18

280 battles in mine & seen one about 20 times. Never had one on the same team though...

Edited by bigalow87

Chaos_EN2    457

I have just started using the Perth in Random Games - but so far in three of my Games.

Perth has the 2nd lowest number of battles played (last is the Duca) but I like it that way.  I just got the Perth this past weekend after reading up on how she plays, and it's nice when the enemy team isn't quite sure how to handle it.

Sign in to follow this