Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sinboto

Pictures of home.

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

24 posts in this topic

Family sent me pictures of bermuda at sunset, presumably to make me feel better but actually just makes me homesick. haha

So I thought, why not share right? And get some good pictures of other's homeland for fun. :)

lvyIhAD.jpgd1CCCuF.png

Nice pictures my friend . Makes me want to visit even more .       :honoring:

Nice pictures my friend . Makes me want to visit even more .       :honoring:

you and me both :)

Awesome photos! Really like to visit there one day!

WOW! Gorgeous! I bet the fishing is phenomenal there..........

WOW! Gorgeous! I bet the fishing is phenomenal there..........

Yup, I used to fish off bridges with my father on the weekends the first time out I caught a snapper bigger than his and he wasn't allowed to forget for weeks, and the deep sea fishing with my grandpa was legendary haha

nice shots!!

heres a little slice of my homeland, Zimbabwe...

MSunjzc.jpg

ADQEJpv.jpg

and yes that is my 45 in both pictures. was the day we went wheeling up the local trail up a hill called Ngomukurera

Yup, I used to fish off bridges with my father on the weekends the first time out I caught a snapper bigger than his and he wasn't allowed to forget for weeks, and the deep sea fishing with my grandpa was legendary haha

That's awesome! That's the stuff I love to do!!!!!!

nice shots!!

heres a little slice of my homeland, Zimbabwe...

MSunjzc.jpg

ADQEJpv.jpg

and yes that is my 45 in both pictures. was the day we went wheeling up the local trail up a hill called Ngomukurera

That's phenomenal! I had a 1970 FJ40 years ago. I want to come out there and hunt. I have never hunted Africa before, always wanted to! I REALLY want a cape buffalo. And a crocodile. And a Wildebeest. And a lion. And a leopard. And a kudu. And............ everything else.

Posted (edited) · Report post

That's phenomenal! I had a 1970 FJ40 years ago. I want to come out there and hunt. I have never hunted Africa before, always wanted to! I REALLY want a cape buffalo. And a crocodile. And a Wildebeest. And a lion. And a leopard. And a kudu. And............ everything else.

i could never recommend zimbabwe enough.. we have a saying, once its in your blood, it does not come out. i have some friends from chicago who come out here without fail every chance they get.

im not sure on what the regs are for posting hunting pics on the forum... so will put this in a spoiler. you look at your own risk. no crying that yur offended. and if im in the wrong about putting it up i will gladly take it down if a mod tells me off :)

heres your kudu shadow ... and thats seriously awesome you used to have a 40... love em. my passion in life

this was a young bull that was making a habit of crop raiding, even after i chased him out a couple of times. eventually had to do something as he started chewing up the dripper pipes for the water4YJ3yi1.jpg

Edited by Vossie

once its in your blood, it does not come out.

Didn't they say the same thing about some other things from your continent as well~? Like Ebola?

Didn't they say the same thing about some other things from your continent as well~? Like Ebola?

oh hush... ebola is just obama care scaring you all again :P

its like anthrax, no where near as big a deal as you think. my brother got it and he was ok after 2 weeks in bed and some medication. and milaria? lol, had that a few times too. free time off work :trollface:

Edited by Vossie

i could never recommend zimbabwe enough.. we have a saying, once its in your blood, it does not come out. i have some friends from chicago who come out here without fail every chance they get.

im not sure on what the regs are for posting hunting pics on the forum... so will put this in a spoiler. you look at your own risk. no crying that yur offended. and if im in the wrong about putting it up i will gladly take it down if a mod tells me off :)

heres your kudu shadow ... and thats seriously awesome you used to have a 40... love em. my passion in life

this was a young bull that was making a habit of crop raiding, even after i chased him out a couple of times. eventually had to do something as he started chewing up the dripper pipes for the water4YJ3yi1.jpg

WOW! AWESOME! Neck shot, huh? No! I'm not offended at all! In fact, I'll post some of my pics of my kills here in Alaska! As soon as I figure out how......... As for the FJs- I want another. Edited by Shadow_1964

WOW! No! I'm not offended at all! In fact, I'll post some of my pics of my kills here in Alaska! As soon as I figure out how......... As for the FJs- I want another.

best cars ever made. this is my 2nd one

So much nature, not enough steel in these photos from home

mwUiZm4.jpg

i wouldnt last a week there... too much concrete and people

So much nature, not enough steel in these photos from home

mwUiZm4.jpg

​No for me, brother! Already tried it. I can't live like that.

​I lived in Huntington Beach, CA for a while. I used to fish a lot off Huntington pier. I used to catch various sharks including threshers and leopards, bonita, halibut, mackerel, and tons of other stuff.

i wouldnt last a week there... too much concrete and people

​No for me, brother! Already tried it. I can't live like that.

Yeah I was lucky for awhile.  Lived in the burbs in the family home, worked in the burbs.  Now I have to go to the city on top of the place I'm responsible for and I can't stand it.  I've got about 2 or 3 years until I've got myself out of debt hole.  Wanna save up the money, go to a trade school I found in Colorado and then make my way to Montana or Wyoming. 

Yeah I was lucky for awhile.  Lived in the burbs in the family home, worked in the burbs.  Now I have to go to the city on top of the place I'm responsible for and I can't stand it.  I've got about 2 or 3 years until I've got myself out of debt hole.  Wanna save up the money, go to a trade school I found in Colorado and then make my way to Montana or Wyoming. 

I love Montana and Wyoming.

Rest stop along I-90 in Montana.

red027.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0