Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeritechCEO

Need help with campaign task

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

4 posts in this topic

Ok, first, i tried to find info on this in the forum with no luck. I'm trying to complete Campaign mission 2, task 9, which says I need to earn 500 free xp in a single fight. The best I've been able to do so far is maybe 174.  How the heck can i earn enough free xp to complete this task.

you would need to use a lot of multipliers. Papa Papa flags are a good start.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Buy premium.

Git gud bote

flagz

Kill-kill-kill

above formula = BIG $$$

Edited by Zero_Kelvin

You need to combine a lot of things. You need a ship with a xp bonus camo, a premium ship is best say tier 6-9 or a camo that has a high xp bonus. Than you need to fly a Papa Papa flag and a Equal Speed Charlie London flag. Next you need a first win on a super good game. And by super good game you need at least a base Xp of over 2k with a damage number will over 13k.

Now if you have premium time it becomes a bit easier. Combining all the above with premium time can get your Free Xp numbers into the 1.5k range. If you don't have premium time wait for a 2x weekend or the rarer 3x weekend to stack all the xp multipliers on a good win.  

Getting 500 FXp off a game isn't easy but it is do able If you take all the bonuses you can get, play a good and get that on a first win. 

Good luck hope this helps. 

FYI, You don't need to finish all the tasks to finish the campaign, easier tasks can be repeated to farm pins to keep advancing through the campaign. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0