MajorRenegade

Please make the Texas star and stripes camo available for July 4th

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

13 posts in this topic

The Camo in question is this. I already have the camo from last year. but I believe everyone should have a 2nd chance to buy this camo.

5s932du.jpg

With a little over 6-7 weeks left till July 4th. Please make it happen, Piegon_of_War or NikoPower

Around the 3rd turret, it looks like a union jack camouflage. 

With a little over 3 weeks left till July 4th. Please make it happen, Piegon_of_War or NikoPower

What happened with June?

What happened with June?

That's OP's ex.

She went to some hypnosis therapy guy and got all memories of the name/word removed.

Oops brain fart, but I still mean what I said, it should be available on July 4th

Posted (edited) · Report post

Can we get the Confederate Flag for the New York ?  Please?

or maybe the BRITISH flag for the Warspite -- now I'll buy that !

or better yet - have an event rewarding US ships sinking British and vice-versa.

Edited by AVR_Project

I would buy the stars and stripes camo for my USS Texas on July 4th.

Better yet have another contest to create another user made stars and stripes camo and then sell them BOTH on July 4th.

Can we get the Confederate Flag for the New York ?

New York?

South Carolina - YES

North Carolina - YES

Texas - YES

Alabama - YES

New York? HELL NO!!

Posted (edited) · Report post

The Camo in question is this. I already have the camo from last year. but I believe everyone should have a 2nd chance to buy this camo.

5s932du.jpg

With a little over 6-7 weeks left till July 4th. Please make it happen, Piegon_of_War or NikoPower

I agree!!! Or at least some type of camo to be made available for the previous Texas owners without it and didn't have the opportunity for it due to timing or other reason. I made a post about this recently here in the Pigeon's Nest referencing the upcoming Battleship Memorial Weekend that will feature the "Lone Star" Texas. What a perfect opportunity to get it done :B

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/124984-battleship-memorial-weekend/

Edited by Legion_of_Boom25

New York?

South Carolina - YES

North Carolina - YES

Texas - YES

Alabama - YES

New York? HELL NO!!

A certain sadistic glee would come from having the New York wear the Stars and Bars.  Kind of like, we told you the south would rise again. :teethhappy:

-said by a squirrel from Texas-

I'd love to get a second special camo for the Texas.  Would love to see the flag of Texas.  She'd look so nice in our flag.  Nothing wrong with the Stars and Stripes, but being a Texan, and I know others feel that way, I'd love to wear our state colors in battle from time to time.  

Can Warspite get a Union Jack Camo like the Stars and Stripes Texas Camo? (Hood, too!)