Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shnoze_Shmon

So is wargaming going to do anything about that team kill?

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

9 posts in this topic

That picture on dynamic destroyers, there is only one conclusion to take from it.  We are observing a team kill.  I can only conclude that the only reason that destroyer is not pink is because he hasn't yet sunk his team mate.  :trollface:

Actually, on the test server, I had a Zow come up beside me, in my smoke and fire torpedoes into me.  He was every bit that close, or closer, and I died from his salvo.

So for those of us who dont know what you are talking about...

What are you talking about?

Ahhh!!!  Thankies... zoom, was "over my head there..."

It depends on the speed of the rightmost ships.  Those torpedoes are launching at a pretty tight angle so I suspect them to clear.  The real problem is the ship in the far left.  Those ones will be impossible to avoid.  I suspect teamkill is confirmed.  Look where the guns are firing....

I suspect the three of them noobs ran into cap, and then got detected.  Note the guns firing rearward?  The swapped to torpedoes and set them off without making sure they were aimed. So left two ships have guns firing rear, and the rightmost fired torps, then swapped back, looking at team mates... wth???

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have players fire torpedoes that close to me all the time.

(of course, they are friendly players whose ships are behind me, and pink, but who cares that much about fashion?)

Edited by Umikami

I launched torps st a BB just about to exit a channel at 8 k turned hard going away now ,checked if it was clear , it was launched 3 more and ... Boom .. landed right on top of a friendly DD coming head on to me... I didnt look up front to see the DD who would miss my by just a few feet, all 3 Torps landed right on him so in my case they armed before hitting the water

I was playing a DD and was sitting in cap and just laid smoke with a red BB heading right for me.  One of my own team BBs torped from about 6k behind me and sunk me, even though I had not moved and had been in the same area all game.  He had the gall to report me for poor play after I yelled at him.

I wish I could get him banned just for being that bad of a player.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0