IronWolfV

Sorry Hood, but Big E is where my wallet goes.

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

152 posts in this topic

What movie is that from? Looks interesting.

​Band of Brothers

Sadly, no kids of the 2 legged variety.

Too bad. I never wanted kids when I was single, still wasn't sure while we (well, not so much me lol) were doing the IVF procedures.

Best thing I ever did. :)

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible with legitimate comments. I'm in a chair.

yOu44hZ.jpg

Man this thread went everywhere. I am psyched for the Big E too Talon! Give me now WG!!!

yOu44hZ.jpg

Cinco De Mayo, let party!

wxDUeJI.gif

Cinco De Mayo, let party!

wxDUeJI.gif

some spiders just wanna party

Let's see, the Hood is NCC-1703 and the Enterprise is NCC-1701. They're both Constitution class, so what's the problem?

:rolleyes:

mENqFqd.gif

did-somebody-say-spider-man-thread.jpg

Spider dog, spider dog. Does whatever a dog does.

Out of all the people baying over the Enterprise, how many of you have played either of the T8 CV's?

Out of all the people baying over the Enterprise, how many of you have played either of the T8 CV's?

Already have my Essex, does that count?

did-somebody-say-spider-man-thread.jpg

+

Never will you see more of a wretched gathering of scum and villainy. -Obi-Wan...actually.

=

Ftp4QEl.gif

Already have my Essex, does that count?

Obviously. Are you apprehensive of the Enterprise? Cause I know I am (I have the Essex too). I think people should run up the CV tree rapidly and see what the USN CV's are like before they light the fireworks over the Enterprise. I think once they experience the driver seat of the Lex they may temper how much they are willing to spend on a T8 USN CV w/o a huge rework to the way they are implemented.

I'll get around to it eventually. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'll get around to it eventually. 

Then I would NOT buy the Enterprise because USN CV's are a mess. Not until we see the reload time on Squads, detectability (which influences reload time), and loadout options. Edited by _RC1138

I may or may not have used up to Tier 9s in CBT and have a Shokaku sitting in my Harbor

I may or may not have used up to Tier 9s in CBT and have a Shokaku sitting in my Harbor

The Shok is a solid CV. That 2/2/2 is brutal and I've seen a few guys run the 3/1/2 that absolutely wrecked with it, totally untouchable by even a 2/0/2 Lex. I did the USN first and was shocked when I got to the Hiryu (and then the Shok, which is where I've stopped), at how much faster the IJN can reload/rearm all their planes. If the USN could do that the Lex might not be the dog-pile it is.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Big E in game will just mean a huge amount of scrublords sucking with CVs.

My concerns exactly.  I would hate for Failterprise to become a thing.

I might not be a USN CV driver, but I have up to the Shokaku in IJN CVs (and I'll occasionally play Ranger and Bogue on my brother's account if he lets me) and I'm at least not terrible.  I did start Langley recently as well, and did fine for not having manual-drops, but it's only been in Co-op.  I don't want to buy a premium CV just to have her be a Co-op queen, but at the moment that's the primary place I play them (even before I left Randoms), and exactly why I'm hesitant to buy Enterprise or Kaga.

Edited by TenguBlade