You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Pigeon_of_War

The Ship I've personally been waiting for

124 comments in this topic

IronSoldier    22

Can't... stop... shaking. I will play CVs even if this thing is garbage.

Gimme gimme gimme!

• Cool 1

mmfullen    109

I'm not a CV player...but after being on CVN-65, I almost have to buy her just to have in port.

• Cool 1

Lord_Magus    327

I'll by buying her just because she's Enterprise, and maybe play her in co-op. I refuse be "that guy" who buys a T8 premium CV without being any good at CVs and jumping into randoms.

Edited by Lord_Magus
  • Cool 2

SyndicatedINC    445

Now that this is happening, I don't know what he will have to wish for anymore. 

A mattress made of cash.  WG is going to make so much money from this premium...

GlZQ9iR.gif

• Cool 4

Nachoo31    316

BIG E!!!!  X%#%% F12 or whatever... I'm in tears !

Edited by Nachoo31

I STILL can't believe we turned her into razor blades. Boggles the mind. 

The worst part was that it was all for petty spite to get back at Halsey. :(

I thought I had heard or read at some point Halsey had said he was fine with what happened; better that; than the ship getting turned into a badly run museum ship...

(-)

...and as is my current standard due to the travesty that is carrier gameplay; Enterprise will get my minumum five games in Randoms, then be retired to co-op.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Nachoo31    316

Make this a free XP Grind and watch the funds roll in lol

sbcptnitro    496

How many 1st-time CV players will we see in T10 matches once this is released?

• Cool 1

personally i hope they bump down the lex to T7 and put the yorktown in T8 carrier line as a normal ship not a prem. otherwise 1st prem thing i ever bought from WG aside from gold that is -_-

Edited by The_Big_Red_1

MajorRenegade    4,273

this is me

bHqTm5Ol.png

shut up and take my money, you stupid computer

• Cool 6

bacononaboat    80

I don't care what anyone says i'm buying this thing right off the bat. This. I need this ship.

Gimme that Lucky E!

RipNuN2    2,048

I'm not a CV player...but after being on CVN-65, I almost have to buy her just to have in port.

This is CV-6, CVN-65 was the next ship to carry the name Enterprise and also got the same nickname as the Big E.

LittleWhiteMouse    17,283

Now that this is happening, I don't know what he will have to wish for anymore. 

CLEARLY Pigeon_of_War will be wishing for my happiness, specifically in the form of introducing the premiums HMCS Haida and HMS Barham (circa 1917) into the game.  Clearly.  And not deleting my account again.
  • Cool 13

Wolcott    432

Must... resist urge to buy Big E and wait for Hornet with unique B-25 consumable....

• Cool 4

desmo_2    807

This is CV-6, CVN-65 was the next ship to carry the name Enterprise and also got the same nickname as the Big E.

Since it kind of sounds like he served on CVN-65, I'm betting he knows that ... :)

How many 1st-time CV players will we see in T10 matches once this is released?

No kidding.  A T8 premium CV...I see a lot of rage in upper tier matches for a couple of weeks after she is released.  "Nope, never played a CV before...but I'll jump into Tier 8 and give it a shot..."

:ohmy:

• Cool 1

CLEARLY Pigeon_of_War will be wishing for my happiness, specifically in the form of introducing the premiums HMCS Haida and HMS Barham (circa 1917) into the game.  Clearly.  And not deleting my account again.

"Again" :hmm:

TheZeke00    278

Pigeon I will personally send you a lifetime supply of world-class canadian maple syrup and whisky if you get Haida in game plox. 

TenguBlade    2,581

Cautiously-optimistic about this.  Peregrinas may not be voicing a popular opinion but he's very right in that releasing Enterprise before the CV rework is complete bodes dangerously for WG.  It would be a great insult if she were left unsellable due to becoming OP.

I doubt this is avoidable due to her popularity, but Enterprise might also become the next Tirpitz.  Popular and somewhat simple to learn (I mean, Anerican CVs in general are simpler than IJN ones), but difficult to do well in.  Making her a sight to dread on one's team would be an utter disgrace to her legacy.

I usually am not so opinionated when it comes to warships, but I really want the Big E to be a successful premium.  The Yorktown-class and her in particular are one of the few American CV designs I like.

Edited by TenguBlade
  • Cool 2

Sovereigndawg    636

Another premium CV? Has the CV rework been cancelled? At this rate we won't be getting any CV rework since it will involve changing stats on three premiums.

._.

They covered this in the answered questions. Read!

Pigeon_of_War    1,759

Pigeon I will personally send you a lifetime supply of world-class canadian maple syrup and whisky if you get Haida in game plox. 

Holding you to that...
  • Cool 7

SparvieroVV    648

Holding you to that...

Why would you settle for poor Canadian imitation of the clearly superior Vermont maple syrup? :amazed:
  • Cool 2