Pigeon_of_War

The Ship I've personally been waiting for

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

124 posts in this topic

When I first joined the World of Warships team a little over a year ago, one of the things I noticed that was missing from our line up of ships to come and ships at present was the most decorated ship in the United States Navy. A ship with such a proud linage that to this day numerous other vessels and even spacecraft have held it's name. After talking with our very talented team in Saint Petersburg, Minsk, Cypress, and many individuals in our San Francisco office, the quest is almost over. It is with a small amount of pride, I gladly say, Soon....

frorMFRl.jpg

vMhpe3Ll.jpg

3EBa51gl.jpg

dN6TD9Pl.jpg

w1UH9Vsl.jpg

mya2QjKl.jpg

I STILL can't believe we turned her into razor blades. Boggles the mind. 

Yes. YES. When I joined one of the ships I was waiting for was the Big E, regardless of any fact. I may not play CVs, but I know have to because I will get Enterprise. :medal:

I will be buying this.

Now we just need a commander who can be named "James T. Kirk" or "William Halsey."

Yeah I don't really like carrier gameplay at all, I don't think I've played more than 3-4 matches since closed beta, but I know I'm going to be tempted to get the Big E and pick it up as stupid as that is!

Another premium CV? Has the CV rework been cancelled? At this rate we won't be getting any CV rework since it will involve changing stats on three premiums.

._.

...  A ship with such a proud linage that to this day numerous over vessels and even spacecraft have held it's name. ...

I'd be remiss to not point out that the Big E was *not* the first USS Enterprise.  Heck, the one I always think of first was actually the *third* ship to bear the name...

I STILL can't believe we turned her into razor blades. Boggles the mind. 

The worst part was that it was all for petty spite to get back at Halsey. :(

Only configuration available will be AS with 4 fighter squads and 1 bomber. :trollface:

I have 3 CV games under my belt, and may just pick this up to goof off in co-op.

Another premium CV? Has the CV rework been cancelled? At this rate we won't be getting any CV rework since it will involve changing stats on three premiums.

._.

The rework doesn't have to change stats.  And if it does, they will change the premiums.  Sure, they say "we don't change premiums" but if a huge shift in gameplay requires it, they will do it.

Anyways, the rework seems like it is coming in small chunks rather than one big rebuild.

Not one for carriers but she does look pretty.  I just can't play the carrier...  Think the only ones I'd personally buy if they were to come to game would be the Intrepid and the Graf Zeppelin

Now that this is happening, I don't know what he will have to wish for anymore. 

The rework doesn't have to change stats.  And if it does, they will change the premiums.  Sure, they say "we don't change premiums" but if a huge shift in gameplay requires it, they will do it.

Anyways, the rework seems like it is coming in small chunks rather than one big rebuild.

Which is rather unfortunate. I remember they recently stated they are doing small changes at a time because players don't like or want big changes. But I think this is the one case where we do want big sweeping changes. CV just isn't fun anymore and it hasn't been ever since the nerfs started taking place at the end of 2015, when I stopped being a CV and BB main and began playing the non-CV lines evenly.

Now we just need a commander who can be named "James T. Kirk" or "William Halsey."

Just take Kirk off of the Zumwalt. Ship isn't doing anything a ways, so I'm sure he's bored :D

maybe a CV rework?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Roma coming sooner :)

Edited by renegadestatuz

She is a pretty thing, too bad I am up to my eyeballs in premium ships. I can not even remember the last time I took my Saipan out. Good to know such a storied ship is finally in the game though. 

Really excited this is coming. Exciting time for US fans of the US Navy with USS Kidd coming soon now USS Enterprise. Now if we can get ships like USS Nevada, USS Tennessee, USS West Virginia and others it would just be epic. 

Couldn't be happier that Enterprise has finally been officially announced.

That said, PLEASE, for the love of god, don't allow the most important ship of the century (perhaps ALL naval history) to be screwed over in-game by the unstable state of her class.  Focus on sorting out whatever remains of the CV rework, and only release Enterprise when convinced that carriers in general are in as secure a position as they will ever be.

Lobster steak sandwiches.