Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rustydawg

Need help finding the Bollards on the Mahan 1936

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

~SOLVED~ ( SEE BELOW ) Like the title says, I painted every Bollard dark blue to find the one for the Mahan 1936 hull. They are in usa/misc. folder.

The AM001 looks like it but every ship from the Nicholas to the Farragut and the Benson to the Gearing all have blue Bollards (when I use AM001), and the Mahan still has it's rusty stock ones. This is for Skinning.

There's a lot of files that don't have textures in the usa/misc. folder, it's probably in one of them. I have the WOT-WOWs model editor B-30 that mainly opens the XML files only (that works), and I do now have all the deck hatches and Ammo boxes...etc, but no info on the Bollards.

If anyone knows how to find the hidden Bollards please help, it will be really appreciated.

Thank You in advance.

Edited by rustydawg

It seems that if there isn't a texture in the mics/textures folder there is no way to change it. AM245_Hatch_a is on the Mahan according to the XML file. So I made a Dark blue AM245_Hatch_a and put it in the usa/misc./textures folder and it didn't change that hatch, but AM208_hatch_a was in the folder and it turned Dark blue on the ship when I changed it.

So some of the textures seem to be hidden in the main files for some ships.

~SOLVED~ The Bollards texture for the Mahan are stuffed in the AM115_RDF_a file in usa/ misc/ textures, along with the speakers behind the forward 5" gun mounts.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0