zuga_01

What is the longest you have played WOWS?

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

26 posts in this topic

I have played 14 hours straight, with 2/3 10 minute breaks.

I have played 14 hours straight, with 2/3 10 minute breaks.

I don't think I've ever made it past three or four hours.  I love the game, but it gets boring and/or frustrating fairly quick.  Not even 6:40 breaks could keep me playing longer :P

I think the longest without a break was about 3 battles in a row without doing anything else.  If I'm home the game will be running in the background so I can quickly hop into a game if I so desire.

About 8 hrs. Had a (legitimate) sick day, so played from the time I dropped my daughter off at daycare, to the time my wife came home from her mother's after picking up our daughter and staying there for dinner. (minus a spate of bathroom breaks of course :D)

I don't think I've ever made it past three or four hours.  I love the game, but it gets boring and/or frustrating fairly quick.  Not even 6:40 breaks could keep me playing longer :P

6:40?

6:40?

Just a bad joke.  He said he takes "2/3" 10 minute breaks instead of 2 or 3. 2/3 of 10 minutes = 6:40.

Depends on what you mean by straight.  Part of what I like about WoWs is that it's fairly episodic, so I've probably had play sessions that lasted for an entire waking day, but that doesn't really mean that I've played non-stop.  I'm not somebody who can usually sit still for that long.  I think the most matches I've ever had in a 24 hour period is something like 30 and that was a pretty epic grind for me.

Plenty of all day Saturday game sessions usually 08:00 to 01:00 but that Is pretty rare. 08:00-19:00 was fairly common. I play a lot less now on average.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Longest streak was probably 6 straight on Thanksgiving where I played maybe 20 total games.

It is kind of my "tradition" to play games from the morning till the early afternoon on Thanksgivings.

Edited by Admiral_Franz_von_Hipper

Just a bad joke.  He said he takes "2/3" 10 minute breaks instead of 2 or 3. 2/3 of 10 minutes = 6:40.

Oh ok. I thought maybe it was something to do with a 4:20 break.... :D

I've managed to make it to the 20 minute mark a couple of times :P

I don't remember for sure, but when the EMT showed up with the IV I figured that was enough.  Besides, have you ever tried to WASD while someone was poking you with a needle!

i love the game to bits, but, i wouldnt be able to go for multiple hours on end, most is probably 2 maybe 3 hours at once

Edited by tcbaker777

About 8 hrs. Had a (legitimate) sick day, so played from the time I dropped my daughter off at daycare, to the time my wife came home from her mother's after picking up our daughter and staying there for dinner. (minus a spate of bathroom breaks of course :D)

This was me today. Sick day. Wife out. Kids at school...

Three games later I'm done. Just didn't have it in me to deal with the inevitable frustration.

FXP grind over Christmas with the Papa Papa + ESCL flag event.

Think I might have managed to break 100 matches in a day, constantly swapping between Zao, Moskva, and Hindenburg.

Edited by issm

During the Corgi event I played 46 hours straight in that time I saw ONE Corgi and it was on my team.

with normal human necessary breaks dinner bathroom and smoke breaks

Edited by _Lord_Scott_

I went on an 8 hour binge when the tier 6-7 ships were on sale last month (30 games or so). Of course, there were a few breaks, but most of that time was spent playing. Normally, I can play an hour or two at the most, but I really wanted to take advantage of that sale.

It actually burned me out and I haven't played much since, mostly a daily co-op game in the Myogi just to get the XP to unlock the CV, before next weekends sale.

During BW2 my bud and I played 28 hours straight to get the Yammy. Tied that when CBT started to get the Yammy again. Fun times with MM being some of the only tier 10s in the first couple days, you can imagine the team make ups. 3 Pensacola's vs 1 Yammy was one battle I remember.

Does having the client open to run tests, reference statistics and occasionally hit "Battle" count as playing?  If so, approximately 30 hours straight to get the second Duca d'Aosta review done.  That was "fun".

10 hours, almost all straight, when I finally got my Mikasa

Edited by Francois424

I used to play 18 hours at a time but growing frustration over invisible ships, DD sinking BB's without launching a single torp, frequency of fires and inability to put them out, missed shots that should have hit,  weak citadels, and now solid penetrations without a single HP awarded, and short duration of radar and hydro.  Now I play until I lose 2 battles in row then quit for the day or two days.

About the same for me. I usually play in the evening from 9PM on. By 12 Midnight I am conking out. Old geezeritis. :teethhappy:

Never really kept track but at least 14 maybe much more. But I take care of my 98 year old granny, so there are breaks for things like breakfast, lunch, dinner, throw in a load of wash, and of course I have to use the head from time to time. Some times I'll start playing at around 11 am play throughout the day and when Granny goes to sleep at around 10 pm I crack a bottle of Jack then all of a sudden it's 5 or 6 am before I pass out from exhaustion. So a long time kind of.

When I was on night shift and had that day off, I'd play with my coworkers for 8-10 hours straight. I didn't want to go to sleep and wreck my sleep schedule, but also didn't have anything better to do from 10pm-6am.