Texas_Crusader

Game minimizes to desktop

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

8 posts in this topic

This has been happening pretty regularly lately. I am in the middle of a match and suddenly the game minimizes to the desktop. I just have to maximize it again but, this can be a little annoying and sometimes happens at a critical moment in battle. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a fix?

This is an interesting situation. Outside of posting in the thread, have you filed a support ticket? It would definitely help to get some extra eyes on this. 

I have not opened a ticket yet. I will do that this evening since they will probably want my config files. Thanks.

I have accidentally hit the windows key a few times. That causes the game to minimize.. 

I have accidentally hit the windows key a few times. That causes the game to minimize.. 

This.  I am embarrassed to admit how many times I have accidentally done the same.  

I have had this happen, more than once.

Honestly, it freaked me out more than it hurt the match I was in,

but you're right; it could happen at a VERY inconvenient moment.

(and no, Niko, I didn't file a support ticket either; what would I tell them, my screen minimized?)

I only posted this to let you know you are not the only player this has happened to.

Thanks, I think I will monitor myself tonight and see if indeed it is user error. If not then I will proceed with a support ticket.

Well no issues last night after 12 games. Must have been a user error. I know in the heat of battle I sometimes will be turning hard to starboard or port but ship is not responding. When I look down at the keyboard I am hitting the f key or the caps lock. Surely I am not the only one this has happened to in a tense fight. lol!