Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AnatolyDyatlovDidNothing

4 Solo Caps in Z-52

9 comments in this topic

[ARR0W]
Members
6,148 posts
32,910 battles

4 solo is impressive. I got 6 caps in a loss in Clemson today, but 3 were shared. 3 kills, 82k damage. A loss, of course.

Record # of caps for me, don't remember ever getting more than 3. 1 of the solos was completely uncontested.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,659 battles

You don't get much if the caps were immediately re-taken.

Someone who takes only 1 cap, but defends it throughout the game, gets much more.

Beta Testers
621 posts
7,383 battles

You don't get much if the caps were immediately re-taken.

Someone who takes only 1 cap, but defends it throughout the game, gets much more.

They were mostly uncontested, i damn near got nuked by the enemy Lexingtons DBs to start the match on B while i was crapping on the enemy Gearing with my hydro, so i had to skulk around. Was pretty sure that the solo caps alone would put me over 2k base xp, and combined with the damage dealt i was expecting a near 3k base game, only to get shocked (myself and the other 3 FOG guys. we happened to get into the same match so i dropped down into their channel for it) by SanJuan beating me out. 

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,659 battles

Not to be a jerk, but I don't see how you would expect over 2k base XP based on your damage and ribbons. 68k damage, 3 kills, and 4 solo caps is a decent game, one that I would feel good about, but not something I would expect 2k base XP from. (The POSSIBILITY of 2k, yes. Not expect though.)

I've done 275k damage in my Khab, with a cap and two kills, yet not come close to 3k. 

[NO2BB]
Members
3,885 posts
24,515 battles

I can only imagine what that Donskoi did, maybe if we can summon the guy to this thread answers will be given. 4 solo caps is damn impressive, the most I got is 3 IIRC.

czpxwls.jpg

Beta Testers
621 posts
7,383 battles

I can only imagine what that Donskoi did, maybe if we can summon the guy to this thread answers will be given. 4 solo caps is damn impressive, the most I got is 3 IIRC.

~137k iirc. I was in teamspeak with them because we are in the same clan and by chance got the same team.  EDIT: Also, funny bit of info, i finished the 4th cap with literally about 5 points left on the ticker before we won lol. Was asking in TS if anyone thought we had enough time left for me to finish it, and just barely did lol

Not to be a jerk, but I don't see how you would expect over 2k base XP based on your damage and ribbons. 68k damage, 3 kills, and 4 solo caps is a decent game, one that I would feel good about, but not something I would expect 2k base XP from. (The POSSIBILITY of 2k, yes. Not expect though.)

I've done 275k damage in my Khab, with a cap and two kills, yet not come close to 3k. 

I've always been under the impression that aside from defense ribbons, solo caps is the easiest way to get base XP, and 4 solo's is by itself a pretty damn big achievement (not assists or a combination of, but complete solo's. I think i might have had every cap for our team in the match)

By comparison, ~20 planes and ~130k in Minotaur nets me nearly 2800 base xp. 

That is where the astonishment comes from, how all of a sudden playing the objective in domination (and all on less than half health thanks to a Lexington driver within the first 3 minutes) is worth comparatively nothing. Even the rest of my game was above average for Z-52. 

Edited by grizzly95

Sign in to follow this