Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShiruBiruBR

Erase specific warship matchs

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

19 posts in this topic

Hi.

I only need support from WG devs to erase all my 199 matchs with Colorado USN BB.

thanks.

umm, i dont think they can do that, i could be wrong but im sure they dont do that

Colorado is great ship once you get the upgrades, use flags, camo and have at least a 10 point captain. She'll fight with anyone and slug it out. If you are running it stock with a 5 point captain you might as well point your bow guns down and shoot yourself.

Why would you want to delete those games from your record? Your stats represent your entire time at Warships, not only the sunny days but also the days where we were short of uninstalling the game because it was stupid. 

You could always start a new account...

Oh wouldn't that be wunnerful, in it's own way.... <signing> starting a new account... with all the current vessels... uh huh... sure... let me get right to that... 

The only way to "erase" your stats is to start a new account and start over.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Colorado is great ship once you get the upgrades, use flags, camo and have at least a 10 point captain. She'll fight with anyone and slug it out. If you are running it stock with a 5 point captain you might as well point your bow guns down and shoot yourself.

A five point captain huh?

I listened to all the complaints and spent fxp to fully upgrade Colorado, (after months of playing New Mexico,) then on a dare, put a ZERO skill points captain in it...

...he's up to twelve points now, exclusively from cxp earned in the Colorado, and I have never, NEVER been disapointed by the ship.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

A five point captain huh?

I listened to all the complaints and spent fxp to fully upgrade Colorado, (after months of playing New Mexico,) then on a dare, put a ZERO skill points captain in it...

...he's up to twelve points now, exclusively from cxp earned in the Colorado, and I have never, NEVER been disapointed by the ship.

its ok, i played with colo 20 buffs ago, when they change something soo many times, it had a error... The fix? just erase records. Devs can look my matchs with colo, they have like 3 years...

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hell yeah, maybe they can erase all of my losses and detonation matches!!! Super Unicum, here I come...

Edited by SgtMajorBuzz

Unfortunately, this cannot be done. All stats are tied to each other. 

blast it the dog of ultimate power beta me to the punch Bark!:facepalm:

Fine.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0